• Last fm crashes?

Hi, I have been having problems scrobbling my songs from my ipod. Itunes seems to be working just fine, but when I scrobble songs on my ipod it makes LAST.Fm crash. I explain in detail in this video linked to this post.

Last FM crash

I already tried to uninstall and reinstall both itunes and the scrobbler and nothing is working :/

• Last FM App Now Broken ?

I'm in the UK and the Last FM app no longer connects. What's up with that ? Says connecting and then just crashes. It's been like this for about week. I've tried unistalling and a reinstall, makes no difference. Not Good! :(

• gchana schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Dez. 2011, 20:12

Last.fm WP7

I'm also in the UK and my last.fm app crashes A LOT. Basically if I am changing a track or if a track finishes it will just crash and I would have to press stop and then close the app and then re-open it and it would work again. I have to do this maybe 4/5 times every 15 mins, so as you can imagine its very annoying. Furthermore, I noticed this started after its latest update (which enabled background audio I believe). Finally, when changing a track manually the app seems to stutter. The new track will show, the screen would flash and go blank and then it would continue playing.

I hope this helps diagnose the problem

One last thing, it does this on both my HTC Titan and my Samsung Omnia 7.

• Stuart_92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Dez. 2011, 22:03
    I've been having the same issue as TheWeeBear, it seems to work if you disconnect from Wi-Fi and launch Last.fm using data connection though. You can switch the Wi-Fi back on once Last.fm is launched.

• EV1L5P1K3 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Aug. 2012, 20:25
    Turning phone off and on seems to work for me.
    HTC radar sucks monkeys...

• trendyp schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Dez. 2012, 0:30

Experienced same problem

Thanks EV1L5P1K3... I was having the same problem and I also have HTC. That seemed to solve the problem.

• kastnerK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Feb. 2013, 7:03
    It won't scrobble on my phone and it crashes.... :(

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.