Last.fm not available on this device in your country

• Eyeigore schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Jan. 2011, 13:34

Last.fm not available on this device in your country

Is this a joke? I live in the United States, how can it not be available? I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling, but if that doesn't work, then this is ridiculous. It's worked for the past month, and today it stops.

Update:
    After reinstalling, it doesn't work.

• cwpanti schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Jan. 2011, 21:58

the same in romania...

i am a subscriber and still wp7 says it doesnt work here

• Naecky schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Jan. 2011, 19:15

same in switzerland

Same over here in freaking cold switzerland -.-

• noxxxo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Feb. 2011, 17:09

and in Finland

C'moon I'm a paid subscriber, works with Android..

• i can't understand last.fm or or may be microsoft politics

On Xbox and wp7 - not available in your country, but on PC and Symbian - all works fine in same network. Very, very strange...

• Fajauna schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2011, 9:07

In Switzerland

I'm a paid subsiber in Switzerland. It works on PC, but not with my brand new Nexus S. I can't belief it..

• bfrei schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Mai. 2011, 2:21

Paying subscriber, but can't get last.fm on Windows Phone 7 in Singapore

Come on guys, that's a good way to lose your audience. Why should I fork up every month without getting the app, and others get both service and app for free?

• "I live in the United States, how can it not be available?". Oh dear.

Youth knows no pain.
    • nitrovo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jun. 2011, 3:22
    Whats the delay with bringing it to other countries like Australia?
    I'll buy the freakin' app if i Have to, I just want it on my phone which is now my preferred music player.

So lame that I can't scrobble.

• I find it strange that I can stream from the web (When you pay for a subscription), but not on my cellphone... Really hope they will bring it to Norway soon

• th00ht schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 9. Aug. 2011, 19:17

this is lame

It works on my Denon receiver but not on slimdevices SqueezeboxServer.

• th00ht schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 10. Aug. 2011, 18:03
    Even lamer: yesterday I listed to last.fm radio all night. Today it is not working anymore. Is this due to the riots in London? Could someone get me in touch with the person or persons how decided this?

• yoGhurrt1 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Aug. 2011, 0:20
    Same here, worse is that anyone didn't say anything about what's wrong with this application or does anyone working on some update for app.

• Come on guys, I'm going to switch to Zune at this rate.

• Brazil just the same

• Really

Really appreciate this post. It’s hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! Me and my friend were arguing about an issue similar to this! Now I know that I was right. lol! Thanks for the information you post.

fire damage

• BobDmV schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Okt. 2011, 8:22

What?!

Why not available in Russia?!

• Not available in India

Why is it not available in India as yet?

• pokh schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Okt. 2011, 12:56
    Shit, I paid for my subscription to get last.fm on WP7, but looks like it's worthless now

• Pastor777 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Okt. 2011, 13:07

Last.fm, WP7 in Poland

Does anyone lauched Last.fm radio on Windows Phone 7? I paid for subscription but cannot listen radio on my phone.

• arpsu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Nov. 2011, 22:11

Last.fm WP7 in Finland

Not available in Finland either... Why?

• marcoraya schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Nov. 2011, 9:38
    any reason? any last.fm staff to answer? why spanish suscribers and other countries are less valuables or importants?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Nov. 2011, 15:49
    It's undoubtedly due to licensing restrictions imposed by record companies; not because you're "less valuable" to Last.fm. Streaming to hand-held devices in certain countries would probably cost Last.fm more than they would recoup from subscriptions, for example.

That doesn't explain why some people are unable to use the Android, WP7, etc. apps in countries where they *should* be fine though.

• marcoraya schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Nov. 2011, 8:08
    I said "less valuable" because my subscription costs the same as that of a country with the possibility of having last.fm on the device.

However, thanks for the explanation, fauxtronic. I think it would be more respectful if last.fm could be clearer when explaining the circumstances, so we did not have to go asking for the forums. At least in my country forum is not clarified anything at all of the subject.

• drfisheye schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Dez. 2011, 23:44
    Can we get this in The Netherlands? I'm a paying subscriber, but I can't use last.fm on my squeezebox and my windows phone.

Hey, I'm willing to pay a bit more if you'd just let me actually *use* your service!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.