ipod "spam" submissions...

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jul. 2006, 13:15

ipod "spam" submissions...

I noticed this week that if I listen to anything on my computer before i synch my ipod, my ipod stuff is labeled as "spam submissions". is there any way around this?

Eric

• Gaffer74 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jul. 2006, 19:05
    I think it's always been the case that if your ipod has tracks with date stamps before the last track on iTunes, then the iPod tracks aren't submitted (although I may be wrong).

True music is Stereo ... ...
    • juepucta schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jul. 2006, 22:23
    That's my problem, or close to it. I have a laptop that i use every night but only gets connected to the net once a week.

In the meantime my work PC is always connected and lsitening to radio all the time i am trying to bring home the bacon.

So when the laptop tries to upload it gets the spam bs even though, by timestamp, there shouldn't be any conflict whatsoever.

G.

• Benutzer
    • 26. Jul. 2006, 1:38
    it seems tonight i was able to scrobble some songs from this morning and then some songs from tonight... meanwhile i listened to last.fm stations all day at work. weird. guess it worked for some reason! yay.

• GeertVG schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Jul. 2006, 2:23

I have a similar problem

When I upload the songs from my iPod, it doesn't upload them all (I always miss the first few), then I get a spam report, no matter if I hadn't played iTunes before, and the songs I listen to on Audioscrobbler don't get submitted either the first few hours. Any way to get aroudn this spam thing, and a way tp get ALL songs counted? :(

• Benutzer
    • 26. Jul. 2006, 12:32
    i would try again Geer. I had this problem until last night where everything synched up and then found its place in my list according to time played... i dont know if they changed anything.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.