Phone's scrobbling, but the songs don't appear on the site?

• Phone's scrobbling, but the songs don't appear on the site?

Hey! :D So, my dad gave me a Galaxy Ace for xtmas (yay!)
    And I've been having some problems with it. I listen to music on my phone and it says the song is being scrobbled, though when I go to my profile it shows nothing! :/
    Like, I've spent afternoons listening to music on my phone but not a single song appears on the site :/

Is there any way to fix it? Thank you a lot. <3
    And happy new year for ya'll :D

• I have the same problem. The song shows up on the site as now playing but is not scrobbled.

A broken mirror never reflects again;
    fallen flowers never go back to the old branches.
  • Have same problem. (Galaxy Gio) Scrobbling is not working.

edit: some tracks is OK. Then, scrobbling is not working well

• xabi17 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Jan. 2012, 20:45
    I have the same problem. Phone says it's scrobbling, but the amount of songs appearing on the web is sporadic.

• w-_-vv schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Feb. 2012, 21:25
    I have the same problem. Have somebody plan for fix it? Dose it skrobling offline?

• Hey people! I noticed that when I'm in the car, bike, etc... I mean, whenever I'm moving fast, the song isn't scrobbled. Then I figured out that happened because of my internet conection that doesn't work when I'm moving fast, I don't know why ;X

Since I posted this the scrobbling process has been working a lot better. It stil jumps some tracks sometimes but it's definitely working better than before. I don't know why, either.

• c99koder schrieb...
    • Alumni
    • 30. Apr. 2012, 17:18
    It's possible a track is stuck in the scrobble cache which can prevent other tracks from scrobbling. Try logging out and back in again on your phone, or reinstalling the app which will clear the scrobble cache on your phone.

• hei still got the problem.. i use simple last fm scrobbler on my xperia mini pro... it says all the songs are scrobbled and submitted but there is nothing at all in my profile... pls help :(...

• same issue as RockerSkyler's. simple last.fm scrobbler with SE xperia pro.

• deJob schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Jun. 2012, 17:59
    I have the same problem with Android on my HTC ever since I changed my password (as LastFM suggested). I also can't login to my LastFM account on Spotify.

There are 100+ songs on my phone which haven't been registered to the website...

• deJob schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Jun. 2012, 15:32
    Great! Thanks everyone for the tips I did not get. I did not even receive a reply from Last.fm after I e-mailed them last week...

• oshare schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Jun. 2012, 20:35
    I uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it's working just fine now XD

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.