This guy is amazing

• This guy is amazing

Here's a YouTube video of a guy playing an except of Keith Jarrett's legendary Koln Concert.

Awesome or what?

• ziem schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Jan. 2007, 13:46
    Yeah I think this guy can play very well. To play this part shouldn't be too easy.
    But one of the special things of this Köln Concert is that Jarrett improvised it.

• thessien schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Jan. 2007, 0:46
    I've watched more videos of this guy...I'm amazed by people who can play so beautifully and just have this gift...It must be wonderful to just sit there and play what he feels

• This part of the Keith Jarret's Köln Concert is far from being the most difficult one ... quick, right, but that doesn't mean difficult ... I myself play sometimes this concert so I should know about ^^

The most important thing to get is that it was an improvisation, and to get something this beautiful during an improvisation is the main thing ! Repeating it is something else.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Jul. 2008, 4:19
    Yeah -- it's pretty incredible that all of this came out from inside the man, on the spot, in the moment. One of my favorite recordings, by far.

Nice vid -- I'm off to watch the rest of them.

• Russell1M schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Mär. 2011, 10:25
    spam

Bearbeitet von Babs_05 am 19. Jul. 2012, 0:04
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.