Why do you wish you lived in the 1980s?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Mai. 2011, 18:30

Why do you wish you lived in the 1980s?

What is it you love about the decade? The music? The clothes? The hair? The way of life? A historical event?

For me it would be the music, clothes and hair. :)

• I want to live in the 1980s because Perestroika was in my Russia. This was great age!

And sound of music was innovative and cool and nice!

Sorry for my bad English

"Так я и говорю: никакой этой самой контрреволюции в моих словах нет. В них здравый смысл и жизненная опытность". (с) Булгаков
    • Lamprog schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2011, 21:31
    Was born in the 80s, grew up in the 90s but always felt more connected to the "crazy" decade. Music makes the top reason but also the sometimes outrageous style (hair, oh yes! :D) and weird movies. There's just something about the 80s, everything seemed possible and allowed (of course it was not exactly like that but all of the 80s stuff's got the AIR of anything possible.) I just love that.

Here we don't fight and stain
    The water beneath our feet

(The Light Princess musical - Amphibiava)
    • CGholy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Jun. 2011, 14:56
    I wish I got to see Depeche Mode live in the Speak & Spell and Alan Wilder era.

Supporting the Sugababes: Past, Present and future.
  • I would like to live in the 80s, because the music was innovative and had a sound like no other. It was rich in melody and tasteful in lyrics, different than the current decade. With that said, I thoroughly enjoy bands such as New Order and Depeche Mode, specifically for their voices and melodies.

• MXB2001 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Dez. 2011, 8:33

Hi guys :)

Glad to hear you like our decade! It was a great decade to live through. Now to go look for a similar group about the 60's!

--
    01/01/01
    In DOS we trust.
  • definitely the music, it was so much better. and the fashion.... and hair... and everything

• For the music of course,synthpop &new wave,for fashion,hairstyle.This was a decade of pure hedonism <3
    I wish I could have been a Duranie since then...but unfortunately i wasn't born yet! :(

• I would do anything to see those musicians live in their best time... And also fashion <3 and HAIRRR.

• I wish to because i love the 80's music, the style of living, the colors and because it was a moment not so ancient but at the same time not so full of technology, so the things went different without facebook and internet.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.