"Let's Associate Music with Food" Game.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mär. 2008, 17:21

"Let's Associate Music with Food" Game.

Associate the previous user's choice of genre/artist with any type of FOOD. Describe if possible, and name a new genre/artist for the next user.
    It's up to your own imagination. Just keep it as positive/neutral as possible. : )

Eg. My Chemical Romance is like commercial tomato juice. Nutritious, but slightly spoiled by preservatives. Ideal for weight watchers.

Associate this: Pop

• This is cheating, but whenever I hear someone talk about pop music I think Coke. It works, though! Pop music is bad for you, but really fizzy and it tastes good. And even if you're trying to be healthy you sneak drinks when no one is looking.

Next up: Johnny Cash.

• Benutzer
    • 24. Mär. 2008, 22:06
    Johnny Cash is like chicken and dumplings. XD It doesn't get a huge amount of mention, but when it does, people say, "Yeah, that's great stuff." And it's very comforting and warm and stuff.

Um...
    Black metal

• Benutzer
    • 26. Mär. 2008, 16:27
    Black metal is like Smelly Tofu. Atrocious for those who dare not accept that it is edible. Rewarding for those who have endured its sinister smell and had a taste of it.

Hmm...

Panic! At the Disco.

• Panic at the Disco is a midori sour. Tastes great, and you look really cool when you're drinking one, but you won't get much of a buzz because let's face it, the alcohol content just isn't there.

(Actually, I don't hate PatD, although I know it sounds like I do. I just think they're very intentionally style-over-substance. Not unlike Adam Ant, who by the way, I love.)

And on that note... Adam Ant.

• macychick schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Jul. 2008, 16:00
    Adam Ant would be a candy necklace. Pleasant but nothing special, and remiscent of my childhood in the eighties.

The Dixie Chicks

That guinea pig in my avatar? His name is Benny.
  • They're like cornflakes, without milk. Dry, boring and if there's nothing else to eat I would probably go crazy even though it's nice to have them from time to time.

Queen

• Benutzer
    • 10. Jul. 2008, 21:48
    Queen would be... badger milk. Just look at his hairy chest!!

Marilyn Manson

• Benutzer
    • 10. Jul. 2008, 22:48
    Marilyn Manson is like sushi.

Some people see it as really weird food, but in the grand scheme of things, isn't all that weird. It also has increased in popularity over the years.

Madonna

• Candy floss! It's fun to eat once in a while but it's definitely not healthy for me and if I get too much I get sick ;) Also Madonna gets boring as fast as candy floss wanishes in your mouth. Youdon't even have to chew.

The Beatles

• DackAttac schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Jul. 2008, 3:28
    The Beatles are those recipes Grandma has stored totally mentally. Totally unaware of the theory behind them, done for pure joy, but familiar and reassuring. There are people who study how to make them best and very fancily with top notch ingredients, but they do kinda pale in comparison when you get right down to it.

White Stripes

• macychick schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Jul. 2008, 0:12
    DackAttac said:
    The Beatles are those recipes Grandma has stored totally mentally. Totally unaware of the theory behind them, done for pure joy, but familiar and reassuring. There are people who study how to make them best and very fancily with top notch ingredients, but they do kinda pale in comparison when you get right down to it.

Wow....that's just perfect!

Now, the White Stripes are like BEER. Not a pleasant taste at first, but once you get used to it, you start to feel a buzz. Not to mention, it's perfect for a frat party.

Fleetwood Mac

• DJRJ_AU schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Sep. 2008, 4:00
    Fleetwood Mac is like those cheap and nasty pre-mix coolers and so on that you bought when you were a teenager. You drink them now as a loving reminder of your youth and just how sophisticated you thought you were... :)

And now, speaking of alcohol and the foolishness of youth, I present Cold Chisel!

• Cold Chisel is like rugbrød: I'd never heard of it until today.

Tori Amos

• Benutzer
    • 30. Sep. 2008, 15:55
    Tori Amos is like hot dogs. I'm not often in the mood for hot dogs, but when I am, boy are they REALLY GOOD!

Rilo Kiley

• macychick schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Okt. 2008, 20:28
    Rilo Kiley is like Thai food; I'm not really familar with either of them!

Christina Augilera (or however you spell her last name)

• Jan74 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Dez. 2008, 15:16
    Christina Aguilera is like a taco: just ethnic enough to be interesting, but still familiar tasting enough to be popular. It is like a rolled up sandwich! And it is spicy, but not enough to burn your mouth.

The Cure

• Benutzer
    • 15. Jul. 2009, 17:48
    The Cure = Brie cheese. Classic & Delicious.

Lady Gaga?

• Pashchan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Jul. 2009, 2:41
    Sweet Bean Cakes.

Odd looking and a bit off-putting at first, but either delicious or completely disgusting depending on who eats it.

Amy Winehouse?

• Jan74 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Jul. 2009, 0:41
    Amy Winehouse is like a frapuccino. You see it, and it is frothy and topped with whipped cream and you think it will be like a milkshake, but there is the little bite of the coffee that makes it different. It is not an espresso, but not a milkshake either.

Bob Dylan?

• macychick schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Sep. 2009, 23:27
    Bob Dylan is like black coffee- rugged and full of flavor, yet an acquired taste to many. Just as most people love coffee with milk and sugar yet can't stand the taste of black coffee, most people love other artist's covers of Dylan's songs but can't stand the sound of his voice. Only a few people out there prefer the pure, unadulterated version.

Sarah McLachlan

• Sarah McLachlan is raspberry sorbet. She's sweet and easy to swallow, and she seems like she'd be full of empty calories but actually she's just made of fruit and ice, which is pretty nutritious when it comes right down to it. She's also a familiar flavor, but not as predictable as, say, strawberry or lemon.

Next = Brian Eno

• Jan74 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Okt. 2009, 13:30
    Brian Eno is like bacon. Whenever you add bacon to things, like a cheeseburger, they tend to taste a lot better than before. When you add Brian Eno to music, say to Coldplay, it sounds way better than before and everyone agrees on it. However, few people enjoy a meal of plain bacon, and few people enjoy Eno's solo work, compared to his other work.

Next: Elvis Costello

• Benutzer
    • 16. Okt. 2009, 23:34
    Elvis Costello is like a danish. Sweet and familiar and it seems like it could be very popular with everyone, but a lot of people don't really know about it or like it.

David Bowie?

• macychick schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Okt. 2009, 19:14
    David Bowie is like olives. Many people don't like it, but those who do absolutely LOVE it.

Smashing Pumpkins

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.