Fetal Position

• Fetal Position

That Emma sure could act. The crooked smile, damn convincing. But I think Cuddy was righ, for going for it. She [Emma] cared more about the baby than her life, so there wasen't much to lose. Oh but the surgery on the feotus, that was so touchng. First time I ever saw something like that. She totally looked like she had a giant tumor lol... That little tiny hand on House's, just a aww moment. Awww. I was like Aww during the whole time. I don't think that they're gonna fire Cameron or Chase for that matter. But Chase really likes her. That's sweet.

• Dr_Ulen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Apr. 2007, 18:49
    I think chase has a thing for her, not just a short think, but it's more deep than just a crush. but does cameron feel the same way? we couldn't see it in the episode. I hope chase is going to say something.
    Yeah, it was a awww moment, especially at the end, when House was cleary re-living the touching moment. I think that cuddy was right, forcing the treatment, she was like house, without the objectivity. one point for cuddy there!

Luke, I am your Father!
  • i cried when it grabbed houses hand.

• Dr_Ulen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Apr. 2007, 6:07
    awww

Luke, I am your Father!
  • Dr_Ulen said:
    awww

I second that :)

• Dr_Ulen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Apr. 2007, 14:25
    how would house be as a father? to a small baby? would he "know" what to do, or would he be just lost? I think House would talk to the baby about stupidity he finds in other people and the baby would look back at him with blue eyes. awww moments

Luke, I am your Father!
  • um well he is a doctor...

• Dr_Ulen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Apr. 2007, 6:38
    i'm aware of that, but it still is funny when you think about it.

Luke, I am your Father!
  • well if hes an ass to everyone else he'll probably be an ass to his child too.
    or maybe if he does have one it'll change him?

• I can't really imagine this house being tied down to anyone with a baby. It just dosen't match. But I'm guessing if he did have one, he would straighten his act.

• yeah

• Dr_Ulen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Apr. 2007, 13:25
    snake changes her skin but never her fangs =)

well, mayne it could change him. i hope we will see.

Luke, I am your Father!
  • you wanna see house become a father in the show? I hope he dosen't, that just wouldn't be house. Maybe for the finale, but for now, let him be.

• Dr_Ulen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Apr. 2007, 17:39
    yeah, for the ending of the show, otherwise, as you said it, it wouldn't be house

Luke, I am your Father!
    • vicodine schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Apr. 2007, 9:34
    I hope the Chase and Cameron thing stops...

• it has did you not see the last episode?

• Hey hows fetal position? sorry but i'm in australia so hasn't come out yet gotta download it? is it worth the download?

RHYMES WITH FRUCCHINI
  • YES

• cool better get it then cheers

RHYMES WITH FRUCCHINI
  • any house episode is worth it!

• lol ok

RHYMES WITH FRUCCHINI
  • :)

• assiw schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mär. 2012, 13:26
    The All-American Rejects ♥

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.