Welcome Users

• Welcome Users

All user can write in here.
    If there are any questions ask them here.
    I would prefer everyone of you tells a little bit of him / herself.

I'm Sebastian and from Germany, 20 years old.
    The bandconnections reflect my personally musicchoice and I hope to hear from you soon.

• Fyreth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Aug. 2006, 21:15

Welcome

k, here i start
    first about this forum, this kind of music is great xD
    and now to my person

my name is Stefab Glöckl, i am from Germany, hear all kinds of music in the topic around metal and espiacelly this kind of music
    myself i am playing guitar and i live in chaos

more to say, i dont think so and if you want some more, ask me ^^

There is no order on this world, only chaos reigns this world
  • hey dudes, can't join enough groups I guess :P
    So I'm Stefan, from Boxmeer, the Netherlands. My favorite bands at the moment are
    Machine Head
    Chemical Vocation
    Caliban
    Silverstein
    I loooove my guitar, and I think you should add Maroon to artist connections, one of the best German bands xD No really, I like them a lot \o/

May the horse be with you

• IceyXX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Aug. 2006, 18:46
    SO i'm caro
    so thgat's enough xD
    i love music xDDDDDD
    now it's enough xD

nothing more to say
    • Emrael schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Aug. 2006, 23:24
    im the onelonelyvisitor and i'm the guitar player in the band "...they're watching us"... we'll se if somebody will know us XD

• cool, well I don't know you guys, but I'd like to hear some of your music

• Schnorf schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Okt. 2006, 12:00
    hello rockers
    it´s nice to see so many of you rockin´the hell out of your speakers.
    i´m ole from the beautiful north of germany
    if anybody knows the Wacken-Open-Air....thats near by.
    but unfortunately i´m an endagered species ´cause around are mostely main-stream,trance,house and gangster hip hop listeners.i bet it´s the same at your places...
    i still wonder why

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Okt. 2006, 10:19
    heyhey everybody

i'm sebastian, i'm 19 years young :P and i live in germany. i love different kinds of music, mostly metalcore, emocore and melodic death, and a lot other stuff, just check out my last.fm profile if you want to know more=)

• Celschen schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Nov. 2006, 18:47
    hi kids :P

my name is marcel (shortened to cel, which i prefer) and i'm from germany, too. i'm 19 years old, but in december i'm going to be 20 :)
    i like all kinds of metal and i don't like genres so much, so to me everything is just metal :D don't care if heavy, death, black, melodic, power, trash, core, doom or whatever.
    me and some friends of mine are trying to put a band together for a while, but are still missing a bassist. my job are the vocals :) i did a cover of Slipknots "Waid and Bleed" with a befriended band just for fun, but they told me i got a good shouting voice :)
    though my melodic voice sucks hard xD

well, that's all i guess ;)

I only mean half of what I don't say
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Dez. 2006, 21:40

=#~

Daniel From South Africa, got some diverse music taste from Metal To Soft Rock To Old School Hip Hop. Mostly though i like bands Like Trivium and Static-X, and 40 Below Summer is my favourite band.

Germany has a lot of Metalheads, i think more than any other country. South Africa has very few.

Cool, well come by my site if you want to chat.

• jcgd said:
    Germany has a lot of Metalheads, i think more than any other country.

oh damn fucking shit yes it has ^^ and the best thing is: most of them are fucking awesome

but back to topic:
    my name is Felix i am 17 years old and i come from germany

i like metal, metalcore, (melodic) death metal, some trash, harcore, emocore but also some ska or punkbands

• My name is Gor

I play guitar and bass.
    I love metal!

Curse you all men,
    Whose coil is strong

TurboWitch - about to rock your universe!
  • Hi Everyone

I'm Rexsacrorum and I'm currently playin' drums in the italian band "Screams in the Backyard". My drums is a 1969 oyster black Ludwig (Hollywood model) with a 1969 Hayman snare drum. I play also guitar (I have a Tele-Standard and a Yamaha). I play also bass guitar (an Ibanez). I like to play also piano and keyboards but my favourite instrus are drums, bass and acoustic-electric guitar. For this reason I' ve decided to join this group. If you like, you can listen to our rehearsal sessions in "Screams in the Backyard". Bye...

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.