Your favourite song?

• Aziz912 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Sep. 2009, 21:19

Your favourite song?

Come on people be free to discuss about it :)

Kosovo Is Heart of Serbia!

In Ancient Kingdom of Serbia People Used To Say:"We will chose death over slavery. We may lose Kingdom on Earth, but we still have Kingdom in Heaven" With that belief they fought their battles for Kosovo and they will fight them now, may them be diplomatic or any other.

косово је србија!!! И тако мора увјек да буде!
    • Aziz912 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Sep. 2009, 21:20
    My personal favourite is Kalasnjikov, have listened it over 100 times.

Kosovo Is Heart of Serbia!

In Ancient Kingdom of Serbia People Used To Say:"We will chose death over slavery. We may lose Kingdom on Earth, but we still have Kingdom in Heaven" With that belief they fought their battles for Kosovo and they will fight them now, may them be diplomatic or any other.

косово је србија!!! И тако мора увјек да буде!
  • my lastfm says i really love "Hop Hop Hop". i've listened it like 38 times :D

~afim.
    • Vaspus schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Jul. 2010, 10:45
    Haha... according to last.fm my fav is "On the back-seat of my car" - I've listened it 951 times...;p
    But it isn't my very favourite. I like "In the death car", "Kalasnijkov", "Kerna Mas" (and a lot of other) more...:)

"A w chałupie Goering ukrył bizantyjskie freski, ale przyszedł Hindenburg i je zamalował, bo był już zdemenciały i nie kumał o co chodzi!" <schiz>
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.