GP Worldwide podcasts

• GP Worldwide podcasts

I have been DESPERATE to find Gilles Peterson's Worldwide shows and to be able to listen to them again (and again and again...).

UNTIL LAST NIGHT, when I joined the Gilles Peterson digs it! group on facebook, where some guy dropped this link:

http://www.newmixes.com/?s=gilles+peterson

Enjoy!

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star" (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • Thanks Kat!!

What a great find! =)

I can't begin to describe how useful that will be!

Eternally thankful,

Pete

• : )

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star" (Friedrich Nietzsche)
    • ghigis schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Sep. 2007, 18:48
    Magic!

This link is a gold mine,
    Thanks a lot!

• ghigis schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Sep. 2007, 19:23
    The quality is not bad (156 kb) but not excellent (many "scratches") : I think that the podcast is record from the Giant Step Radio.

I'm thinking of making a cue file which allow to cut the mp3 in as many mp3 parts as there are songs in the podcast : it's cool to enjoy each song one at the time.

But perhaps someone on Internet got the same idea? But I don't know.

So, what do you think?

• Yes! Great idea!

• ghigis schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Sep. 2007, 15:19
    I don't have time to do it this days but I will try later. It's quite difficult to have good cuts and the operation takes a lot of time (cutting, tagging).

• Ok keep us posted!

• ghigis schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Sep. 2007, 17:59
    Ok it's done. For the 6th September Session.

Donwload the file here and then use it with the original session file (name:gilles_peterson-worldwide-sat-08-09-2007-newmixes.mp3)

Tell if it works.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.