• nodham schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2008, 14:07

What games are you into atm?

I'm playing Oblivion mostly!

• TommyGann schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Jul. 2008, 2:55
    I've been playing GTAIV and at various times Quake 4, Overlord, and Oblivion.

\m/(>_<)\m/
    • nodham schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Jul. 2008, 8:00
    I'm still in Oblivion, although it was wearing a bit thin there - I don't find the actual Planes of Oblivion that interesting and after spending time closing gates I was a bit annoyed to find I had to close more gates as part of the main quest.
    Quake 4 was quite fun, I need to play through that again sometime, at the moment I'm playing Quake Wars though.

• TommyGann schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Aug. 2008, 20:16
    Yeah the closing gates in the main story was a huge bummer, but I ignored the gates for the most part so it probably wasn't as bad as with you. I'm now a vampire which is making it worse on me, since to make the cure I have to get back into the mages guild.

\m/(>_<)\m/
    • Ustnap schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Okt. 2008, 19:06
    Until my pc Oblivion wants to stop being a jerk, I'm mainly playing FF III on DS, though I'm thinking of getting back into Neverwinter Nights.

• King_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Apr. 2009, 20:30
    Trying to get the Platinum on Fallout 3. I only need one more trophy: hacking 50 terminals. I only have like 23 right now. :(

• rohit9891 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2009, 4:58
    Been playing FEAR 2 for some time.
    Now playing trackmania nations forever.It's free and it's got track editing stuff.

• The Touhou Project series of games, you know, the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and Perfect Cherry Blossom mostly. A bit of Imperishable Night too.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.