Sorry, I simply can't date you if...

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 16:32
    xCobe said:
    At the end if the day, being superficial doesn't really come into it, you have to be physically attracted to the person you're 'dating'. People generally don't like hearing it because they too quick to call it shallow, but it's the truth.
    Very wise words! : )

Revised: Ok perhaps I'm a tad picky, lol

Sorry, I simply can't date you if...
    You have more ink (tattoos) than bare skin

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    Bearbeitet von Madelines am 4. Mai. 2011, 3:43
  • xCobe said:

I don't think anybody refers alcohol to drugs, but if you do, then - except alcohol*

• xCobe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 16:52
    I didnt say it wasnt a drug, i said nobody refers it to a drug.

He who makes a beast out of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man.
  • xCobe said:
    I didnt say it wasnt a drug, i said nobody refers it to a drug.

Just wanted to point out that the general perception is a bit twisted there :)

• Galm_2 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 16:59
    Instead of saying what I don't like I'll just say that if I fall in love with you I'm kinda screwed if you turn out to have bad personal habits...

• sgath92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 17:30
    CrybKeeper said:
    Humanity does suck actually. Cats and puppies will love you unconditionally and I doubt your cat will take up a semi-auto and shoot back ;-)
    '

That's only because humans aren't 4 inches tall.

Cats are bullies. They scratch & bite up animals a lot smaller than they are, and they don't even do it for food. It's just sadistic entertainment for them.

• V1nc3ntK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 17:57
    sgath92 said:
    CrybKeeper said:
    Humanity does suck actually. Cats and puppies will love you unconditionally and I doubt your cat will take up a semi-auto and shoot back ;-)
    '

That's only because humans aren't 4 inches tall.

Cats are bullies. They scratch & bite up animals a lot smaller than they are, and they don't even do it for food. It's just sadistic entertainment for them.

this

I couldn't bear a cat-lover

or cat a bear-lover

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • xCobe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 18:01
    V1nc3ntK said:
    I couldn't bear a cat-lover

or cat a bear-lover

Are we talking stupdenous amount of cats, or even just one?

• V1nc3ntK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 18:03
    just one will do it, not, like, crazy cat lady of of the Simpsons

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 18:08
    ^ *sad eyes*...so I have to get rid of my cat Vince?? ;P

Galm_2 said:
    Instead of saying what I don't like I'll just say that if I fall in love with you I'm kinda screwed if you turn out to have bad personal habits...
    lol, it does seem we mostly 'just fall in love', then find these things out later. ; )
    I guess we all have a few (bad) habits though.

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • Sorry, I simply can't date you if...

You have a "Hatchet Man" Tattoo.

• xCobe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 18:18
    Madelines said:
    ^ *sad eyes*...so I have to get rid of my cat Vince?? ;P

Galm_2 said:
    lol, it does seem we mostly 'just fall in love', then find these things out later. ; )
    I guess we all have a few (bad) habits though.

Poor cats =(

People 'fall in love' too easily these days.. God help them when they realize what love actually is. Love has grown almost meaningless, how can anybody be sure who really loves them and who they really love when it gets thrown around like it does? I've only ever told one of my girlfriends i lovec her, and it was 7 months in.. Then she had to move and we never saw each other again.

I hate the world.

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2011, 18:23
    If your head is too much up your arse, which is unfortunately a common sight. Hey, I'm good at this.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• xCobe said:

People 'fall in love' too easily these days.. God help them when they realize what love actually is. Love has grown almost meaningless, how can anybody be sure who really loves them and who they really love when it gets thrown around like it does? I've only ever told one of my girlfriends i lovec her, and it was 7 months in.. Then she had to move and we never saw each other again.

I hate the world.

I'm sorry but i feel constantly intellectually challenged by your posts. (Maybe you should stop posting such things)

"God help them when they realize what love acutally is"
    -> You claim to know better, than "people" what love is // with 19 Years below your belt? Every literate since the invention of letters has atleast in some way discussed that topic. And i can not remember that a consensus of what it is has yet been found. Maybe you can enlighten us where humanity (or in other words people) are wrong then?

• 'Thats [sic] what i've [sic] been doing wrong all these years! Thank you game_of_pricks. Thank you for making me see the error of my ways! [sic]'

No problem. It would also seem that spelling and grammar are also things you need to work on, along with conceptual inconsistency and humourless, self aggrandising posts.

Anyway glad I could help.

(P.S. I think what I was trying to point out, seeing as the implicit point was clearly missed, was this: members of music communities tend to, generally speaking, think of themselves as being 'liberal' or whatever. However the posts on here are rubbish, not funny and fairly offensive. Reflects the sort of mindset of those who possess the 'dogmas' and 'idealogies [sic]' which are you so critical of and try to place yourself above.)

• medanum schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 7:50
    I'm new in here, Hope to enjoy this forum.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 8:04
    game_of_pricks said:
    'Thats [sic] what i've [sic] been doing wrong all these years! Thank you game_of_pricks. Thank you for making me see the error of my ways! [sic]'

No problem. It would also seem that spelling and grammar are also things you need to work on, along with conceptual inconsistency and humourless, self aggrandising posts.

Anyway glad I could help.

(P.S. I think what I was trying to point out, seeing as the implicit point was clearly missed, was this: members of music communities tend to, generally speaking, think of themselves as being 'liberal' or whatever. However the posts on here are rubbish, not funny and fairly offensive. Reflects the sort of mindset of those who possess the 'dogmas' and 'idealogies [sic]' which are you so critical of and try to place yourself above.)

I wish you would quote properly. Your posts might be slightly less dull and uninteresting then ;)

I find it hilarious that you think my posts are humourless and not at all self-effacing. I'm torn between correcting you or keeping up the deception for my amusement. I'd hate to think you didn't feel as though you were helping!

• xCobe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 9:03
    X-25or6to4 said:
    xCobe said:

I hate the world.

I'm sorry but i feel constantly intellectually challenged by your posts. (Maybe you should stop posting such things)

"God help them when they realize what love acutally is"
    -> You claim to know better, than "people" what love is // with 19 Years below your belt? Every literate since the invention of letters has atleast in some way discussed that topic. And i can not remember that a consensus of what it is has yet been found. Maybe you can enlighten us where humanity (or in other words people) are wrong then?

I know it's not being 14, having a boyfriend for 3 weeks and thinking youre in love with him becuase he's cute and funny..

People think they're in love, and think they get heartbroken and what not, really they're just naive and whether you agree or not, it's gonna hit them hard and make them realize when they really do fall in love.

I know better than most people, especially of the current(/my) generation. Does my age make a diffence? Almost every one of my views are different to the average Joe's becuase, well i don't know why. Either i'm just smarter or i think differently.

Ever since i was 16/17 people on forums or online games would think i was older than i was because of the way i spoke about things, or my opinions on things. I just happen to be more sensible and mature when it comes to real things. Yeah, im immature when i can be, if i coukd stay young i would.

I was the only boy that never spoke about how 'fit' the other girls looked at school/college, i never told one if my girlfriends i loved them, i hate the way the world is for do many reasons and most 'teenagers' couldn't care less or aren't even aware of any of it.

Are you in love?

• I simply can't date you if:
    You find clumsiness to be an unattractive quality.

I find it very difficult to stay on my own two feet.

Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be.
  • xCobe

My personal opinion is:

There is nothing like a general definition of love and a final truth about it. Love is perceived differently by everyone depending on his experiences in the past and his current position in life. For instance i do believe that being 14 and having a boyfriend for 3 weeks is a quite serious business for a 14 year old and most probably it will leave some marks in the conscious and subconscious of the two lovers.

Also let me tell you something about myself. After i had experienced what levels of pain a breakup can cause, i found my self being way more careful with trusting people without having made a conscious decision in that direction. I had different emotions in the same situations as before. I had changed and also my ability to fall in love had disappeared (for quite some time). What i want to say with that: even if you are sure you have understood yourself (which is part of understanding love), life can sneak up and bitch-slap you.

So be careful if you are talking about as abstract things as love. There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy. To answer your question, Yes age makes a difference. Because the amount of time you dwell on this earth is correlated with your life experience.

Also a personal advice, be more humble. And stop trying to elevate yourself from the crowd. Others will notice maturity when they see it. Your love statement was not mature though.

• Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 12:31
    matineexidol said:
    I simply can't date you if:

Awww! :)

No matter how much you stumble about, selfsurprise still loves 'ya.

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 12:33
    Selfsurprise said:
    matineexidol said:
    I simply can't date you if:

Awww! :)

No matter how much you stumble about, selfsurprise still loves 'ya.

Same here. In fact, I'm very clumsy myself.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 12:34
    Kennoth said:
    Same here. In fact, I'm very clumsy myself.

I want you inside me.

• Benutzer
    • 4. Mai. 2011, 13:07
    I can't date you if your family is still involved with paramilitaries.

I do not need kneecapped this summer.

• Selfsurprise said:

People that tan themselves into a strong shade of orange. Whilst i'm willing to concur that i'm not exactly attractive (I prefer to say ugly and comfortable ;p) who on earth gets turned on by horribly tanned skin? Why would any sane human being be attracted to that?! Just leave your skin alone! You're English for christ sake, your supposed to be pale and rosy-cheeked. But, judging by the gypsies who emerge from hibernation during the summer months to go shopping I seem to be in the minority...

Well said.

Resonance: Indie Music Vibes
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.