The Next Poster Must Listen to a Song by...

• SunGiant schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Nov. 2011, 10:19
    Sweet.

Next I'd like to present you the current #1 in austrian charts, Hubert von Goisern - Brenna tuats guat

• artheta schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Nov. 2011, 21:15
    Okay... well, it's not that bad, but #1? Slightly surprising. But I guess they like this kind of thing in austria.

• Not really my type of music , so i really can't say anything.

you probably know this song .

• It's a good song

Now something i think sounds very fast and powerful coming from '77

I raise my head in silent anger, seems there is no place for me, the only way out is to GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE

The worst thing a man can do is give away his power to an elected representative! If I can quote directly from Bakunin here.
    • SunGiant schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Nov. 2011, 13:23
    I like that alot^^

Since I#ve just seen im last week enjoy some Ezra Furman & The Harpoons

Take Off Your Sunglasses

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Dez. 2011, 7:31
    His vocals were slightly annoying, but they could grow on me. 6.5/10

• Benutzer
    • 16. Dez. 2011, 7:49
    I like this thread.

5/10, I liked it at first, but I'm not a fan of his singing, it grates.

• Mos Def is the shit! :)

On this page you see a little girl giggling at a hippopotamus. I wonder why?
  • That was straight up fucking terrible. I would give it 0/10 but that would be 0 points too much. Jesus...

• alyedev schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Dez. 2011, 1:20
    Violent... but not bad. I actually kinda like this. 8/10

I have become comfortably numb.
  • Wow. That was really interesting. Some kind of doom hip hop. Never heard anything like it. I may check out more of these guys.

• ^ dude, how come you haven't heard of Rammstein, but you still managed o post a cool song :| weird

Next:

• Well, it's safe to say I'll never listen to that band ever again.

Next:

• jayleann schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Apr. 2012, 9:44
    weird song ;p

next:

• LOL it's that kind of horrible electro pop rock which haunts my nightmares.

• jayleann schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Apr. 2012, 22:53
    this video is not available in germany... shit...

• so i guess i start over

give a comment on this

• I love the owling lullaby intro, what follows has a nice Burtonian retro appeal, the 3/4 bridge is pretty cool and the last minute is so-so. Nice enough, reminds me of Emilie Simon and one other singer I can't put my finger on.

Brace yourself, here comes one of the most awesome songs ever :

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mai. 2012, 16:12
    I completly forgot about this thread!

I love Frontier Psychiatrist! I never got around to listening the anything else by The Avalanches but when I saw the video on E4 I knew i'd happened upon something special. Its one of those tracks that makes you stop what your doing and pat attention - if only because of the quaintly bonkers samples. Good post LaLoqueHumaine.

~

Can the next poster please listen to 80's punk act Void. For fans of Minor Threat, Rudimentary Peni, Skaven and Axegrinder.

• I must disappoint you cause I'm not really into that genre :(

This is what I advice the next person to listen to !

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
  • Music like this just passes me by. It's neither good or bad, it's just uninteresting. It's like the music you hear in the waiting room at the dentist.

• SunGiant schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mai. 2012, 19:36
    nice, got to check them out...

I'm kind of in the middle of a french music phase so:

• Still better than Tryo... but I'm always depressed by the fact that such great bands like les VRP, la Mano Negra and les Négresses Vertes gave birth to such a limited and caricatural French music scene...
    La rue Kétanou, les blaireaux de Raval, debout sur le zinc etc... meh, boring, all the songs are the same.

I was going to show metalheads that Lightning Bolt can make more noise than almost any metal band, but I want to share this song which is probably what will be stuck in my head the day I will go completely crazy.

"Life's not a bitch, life is a beautiful woman, you only call her a bitch cuz she won't let you get that pussy"
    Aesop Rock
    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Mai. 2012, 15:37

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
    • MJFreak schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Mai. 2012, 16:52
    I got outposted. sorrry
    thats pretty cool

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.