The Next Poster Must Listen to a Song by...

• SunGiant schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Aug. 2011, 15:18
    So-so. boring would be most fitting for me.

Omar Khorshid - Rakset El Fadaa

• I kinda liked it, but I would get a headache listening to this more than once

Emerson Hart - If You're Gonna Leave

Crazy? I was crazy once, I had my own padded room.
    Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
    • Absurd93 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Aug. 2011, 16:30
    A bit too middle of the road for my liking.

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Aug. 2011, 17:03
    I didn't hate it, yet I found it a little boring. It's not something that made me 'feel' or that I would find joy in listening to.

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • Not really a fan of DT.

• Bloopy schrieb...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 23. Aug. 2011, 8:23
    I like Green Day more often than not, but since 2000, not so much. I liked that one though, hadn't heard it before.

The next poster must listen to Budgie. How about:

• SunGiant schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Aug. 2011, 15:45
    this is awesome got to check out some more stuff from them.

Absurd93 sagte:
    A bit too middle of the road for my liking.

great.

Art Vs Science - Magic Fountain

Art Vs Science - Parlez-vous Francais

• i listen to video number 3 . pretty good but not so good . funny video though .

• I really liked it! Reminds me a bit of Jet :)

A sad one:

Then the worms came….Worms? I hate worms, they drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once…

-Sometimes you make me so mad that I want to throw you in the middle of on-going cars. But then I realize, I would probably kill myself just to save you...-
  • i know that one , not a big fan of Pearl Jam but i know the song , really good one. nice

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Aug. 2011, 19:14
    ^ Not a very original choice for this thread. : / What's next, Enter Sandman? Comfortably Numb? Smells Like Teen Spirit? Du Hast? We all know them by heart, don't worry.

• ^ Haha , well i'm sorry , not everyone knows that one though.

Back to unknown artist then
    The comment : Pretty good but i'm not really into instrumental song

Bearbeitet von ozarangkuti am 27. Aug. 2011, 19:47
  • Too strange for my taste :/

Next a Finnish artist, fun to hear the opinion of a non-Finn on this:

• Great music , but i can't understand what's she saying ... so not now.

• Absurd93 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Aug. 2011, 22:28
    A bit banal, I'm afraid.

• That was rad! Loved it!

• Benutzer
    • 31. Aug. 2011, 9:41
    ^ Very nice. Precisely the sort of bleary eyed pop song that would grow on me. Plus the songs name just happens to be the same as one of my favorite music labels :3 (I like tempo change about 2 and a half minutes in! and the other one about a minmute later! - this song just improves throughout its play time)

Can the next poster please listen to P.A.L., master of martial percussion-led industrial music. Usually i'd post several or more songs for you to pick from but I reckon you'll like Gelöbnis.

(much heavier beats in this one)

• This was interesting...but I repeated itself so many times that I'll now have 'achtung, ordnung', playing in my head all night. Not my thing really :)

As the romantic and lyrics freak I am, I'd like the next poster to listen to Krezip, a band that has unfortunately disbanded :/

• Benutzer
    • 31. Aug. 2011, 20:53
    Sorry about that... :p The last thing I wanted to do was get militant fascist slogans stuck in your head!

Ms_Impossible said:
    As the romantic and lyrics freak I am, I'd like the next poster to listen to Krezip, a band that has unfortunately disbanded :/

Really not my thing at all. I hope your not offended, its just that music this pleasant and generally appealing does nothing for me. If you pushed me for a compliment, I think her voice is better than, say, Leona Lewis - i'm glad she hasn't got that translatlantic pitch-changing warble favored by winners of X Factor and Britain/America Got Talent.

Can the next poster please listen to Innasekt, if my words worth any salt one of the best dubstep producers working right now, and by far the most underrated. Put aside all your prejudices for a while - that this is a genre composed of nothing more than edgy bass drops and repetetive tempos. I hope you'll appreciate how Innasekt goes a little deeper and utilizes some sideways thinking in regards to track composition.

• Let's revive this thread again!
    selfsurprise, we clearly have very different music tastes ;) But I put my prejudices aside again and listened to the song carefully... I sort of liked it, I got the feeling of being in some magical world, perhaps in the future. But as I am such a lyrics freak when I listen to music at home (clubs are ofc totally different), this wouldn't be my choice :)

This is one of my favorite alternative metal bands, mostly because of the vocalists awesome voice and the Spanish-guitar undertones.

• Good . Nice Riff , pretty good

• A little creepy in the beginning but I really liked it once the lyrics got going.

• Benutzer
    • 5. Sep. 2011, 17:05
    conchoid said:
    ^ Not a very original choice for this thread. : / What's next, Enter Sandman? Comfortably Numb? Smells Like Teen Spirit? Du Hast? We all know them by heart, don't worry.

Gatecrashing but ^ awesome album

continue and excuse my interruption

• Benutzer
    • 6. Sep. 2011, 9:26
    ImaSuckyVamp said:

Really not my thing i'm afraid, no offence! Its a genre I know next to nothing about so i'd better stop critiqing it before I type something shamefully stupid, like that they sound like a "slightly less interesting" Snow Patrol to me ["good one selfsurprise, you handsome brute..."]

Can the next poster please listen to King Earthquake. I suspect ost of you won't like it, but if you are in any way/shape/form interesting in dub you might find something of merit here.

• Samzig schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Sep. 2011, 11:30
    ^ I don't mind reggae/dub, but that just might be a little too psychedelic for me. At least now that I'm sober... Doesn't really stand out from the other stuff from this genre IMO.

Since I'm going to force the next one to listen to something, we'll keep it short:

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.