• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Apr. 2008, 2:25

Secular

I mostly listen to Christian music but I like a lot of secular bands. Do you think it is wrong to listen to secular bands if other then that nothing is really wrong with it?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Mai. 2008, 18:33
    I am a Christian too, and I think it's fine to listen to secular as long as the lyrics are clean, and there are no bad messages like, kill your parents or anything like that.

• even if the lyrics are "kill your parents" and it doesn't cause you to stumble, is there a problem at all?

• RHardin15 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Dez. 2008, 14:01
    If it doesn't cause you to stumble, I don't think there is anything wrong with it. I hardly listen to any secular music anymore, but that's because there are so many Christian bands that I like that to keep up, I don't have time for more music. I do like listening to music from people that have similar values to me, because I know that lyrically, I will GET them more. However, like I said, I don't think there's a problem with listening to music that doesn't make you stumble.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.