• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Mär. 2010, 18:24

Massive Attack!

Definite trend emerging! Our weekly charts have been steadily headed up by the boys from Bristol, which is certainly not a bad thing, in my opinion. I've been a fan for many moons myself and they do get a lot of play with me.

So by now I imagine several of us have gotten hold of Heligoland (or if not, have been hearing a lot of the new tracks) and have been delighting accordingly.

I'm curious, what's their particular appeal for anyone? For awhile, I was noticing Massive in addition to several standard artists in users (I visited anyway) libraries, among them Portishead and Zero 7. I personally love that dreamy, earthy sound. It's not just music. It's all the thoughts you have in a day in one dark, sort of ethereal chaotic swirl. I love it.

Like many, I think I was first pulled in by Unfinished Sympathy, but I'm not one hundred percent sure it was the very first track I heard. I also remember being really pulled in by Angel from the Snatch soundtrack.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.