upcoming releases

• upcoming releases

as there are currently no threads in this forum i thought i could post a thread as my first action in this group...yeah...and here it is!!!

i just wondered what you're looking forward to in this new year concerning new releases...

well here are the albums I can't wait for:

Red Hot Chili Peppers - stadium arcadium

BoySetsFire - the misery index: notes from the plague years

Matchbook Romance - voices

miller - as the sun falls down
    (well...that's my own band...but you won't find us here...but if you're interested hit the following link...http://www.millerzone.de)

well that's all for the moment...but i'm sure that there will be some more during the year

well then...rock on!

• I'm looking forward for the new lawrence arms album ... and the new streetlight manifesto album

• _krz_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Jan. 2006, 23:41
    Same here. The Lawrence Arms + Streetlight Manifesto. Besides them I wanna see how Anti-Flag's new album will sound like. Hopefully they will get back to their roots when not every Bush-hating kid knew them. Also I am looking forward to the new Schrottgrenze album coming out on March 31 in Germany. I'm sure I've forgotten some great bands and their new albums, maybe when I remember them I will post them here. For now that is it. Good night!

• Brinxboy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 21:12
    The same as _krz_ + the new NoFX album coming in April 2006

• _krz_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Jan. 2006, 23:48
    New Buck-O-Nine ... AAAAAAAND .... THE FALCON!!!!

• Brinxboy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jan. 2006, 22:31
    New Strike Anywhere

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Feb. 2006, 13:47
    waiting for the new beatsteaks album without a title ..

• at the moment i'm looking forward to the new billy talent album which will be released on june 23rd

• _krz_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2006, 20:45
    The Bouncing Souls ;)

• jawsii schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jun. 2006, 14:42
    strike anywhere, billy talent (hm..), rise against,...

• _krz_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Jun. 2006, 6:48
    Mad Caddies, Rx Bandits

• NOFXmike schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Jul. 2006, 9:20

Two Words: Dillinger Four

I'd have to look up when D4 think they'll release the album, but I know it's sometime this year. I REALLY hope it's in October, since I'll be back home and I'm sure they'll have an "unofficial" cd release and then an official one just like last time, both were damn fun.

By the way, has anyone seen vids on the net of the CD-release party of the last D4 album? They had professional cameras, and I was drunk as fuck...it was at the famous "first avenue" (think Prince)...anyways, I was walking down from the 21+ area to have a better view and Paddy's mid-rant and just say "oh, hey, NOFXmike, what's going on man, you need to go back up there and get us shots!"....so if there is a video circulating, I'm definately in it...and would like to get ahold of a copy.

Anyways, more beer.

Me first are coming out with a new one sometime too...hmm

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.