• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Sep. 2007, 2:07

Delta

• man.. that's a different cover from IE and MI.. sorta looks like Celine Dion but much better ahah.. I would much rahter have the In this life Single cover for the album title IMO that one is nicer.. but that's just me.. she looks good either way...

• That's a nice one... can't wait, but as they said in the official message board, I miss her logo.

• Oh, how exciting. The tracklist sounds interesting. The cover is ... plain. Miss the typical "Delta Goodrem" style to it. Hm.

• Speaking of Celine Dion I heard that Delta has co-written a song for Celine's new album which will be great for launching Delta in the US and Canada.

• I don't like the font...it's too large and overpowering. I like the headshot though.

• trihornX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Okt. 2007, 0:00
    :P

go get the new ablum instores today (australia), i got it yesterday ;D through connections lol

• MindShake schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Okt. 2007, 5:34
    The new album is absolutely amazing. And although I thought it would probably not be as good as the first two (after listening to the B-Sides and the three preview songs) I really changed my mind now. Beautiful, beautiful album. Possessionless, I Can't Break It To My Heart and Brave Face are my faves :)

• I totally agree with MindShake and it's such a BEAUTIFUL album!! and it's really amaaazing!
    I really love the songs, especially Believe Again. I must have heard that soooo many times. There are some unbelievably BEAUTIFUL songs Delta has done recently, another one I really love is "Breathe in breathe out", and "I can't break it to my heart".

• Benutzer
    • 10. Okt. 2008, 18:42
    I love it!! All songs from it are great! Of course Delta Goodrem is a great singer, but this album is only amazing! <3

• Benutzer
    • 14. Aug. 2011, 2:33
    Brilliant album. I only wish Take Me Home and Right Here In My Heart were included in the default tracklist.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.