• Cage

He's hella dope. I like his older stuff better. Before Hell's Winter. MOvies for the blind, etc. dope shit.

see-thru is probably one of my favorite songs, oh and Ballad of Worms. Awesome song, it's so intense. Not too many people give Ballad of Worms enough credit. I'm surprised it's not a popular song on here.

• enigmAudi schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Mär. 2008, 2:56
    I like his older stuff too. Def get the Leak Bros album Waterworld. I rocked that hard in '04.

Leak Bros is Cage + Tame One from the Artifacts. It's a concept album about smoking leak aka pcp/sherm/dust/illy/wet/etc. The Artifacts' 2nd LP That's Them was one of my first underground albums and still gets play.

Another great Cage release is the Weatherproof EP. 8 tracks that hit hard, plus a concept track with Tame One that led to the formation of the Leak Bros.

w00t
  • Cage writes a lot better when his high on something. haha.
    Movies for the blind is dope!

Nyfrälst och hög
  • Honestly, I think Hell's Winter is a really underrated record. I mean, I love the crazy old shit, it's brilliant, but I really think Hell's Winter was great. His lyrics are much more focused and finely-tuned, and there's a level of emotional depth that wasn't present in earlier work. Also, the backing tracks are much more textured and rich.

Makin' love on the edge of a knife.
    • mDIllI123 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Mai. 2009, 1:56

Bearbeitet von mDIllI123 am 7. Feb. 2012, 2:18
  • I think his new stuff is a lot better than Movies For The Blind and his other older records. Actually i love his music just from Waterworld (the album which started his maturation). Honestly i can't understand how can you say that his lyrics on Movies From The Blind were better than now. Maybe it's just a matter of taste, never mind. However, I'm really loving his new album, Depart From Me.

• LAKING221 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Jul. 2009, 21:59
    I like when he was with camu tao as the Nighthawks. Hella dope then

"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams" 2pac
  • Agent Orange (Off of Movies For Blind) was a dope ass track-references old school hardcore punk + a clockwork orange + his crazy ass drug fueled self = Awesome fucking track.

• enokoner schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 6. Apr. 2014, 23:17

Ratking's Wiki

http://youtu.be/SpBCXWKx4Tg

I'll let you judge for yourself...

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.