Google music

• Google music

Recent changes in Google Music allow itunes libraries to be uploaded to the 'cloud.' Last.fm should develop a way to scrobble from the Google cloud.

Google Music (Play)

• jzep schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 4. Jun. 2012, 20:23

Google Music Scrobbler

Actually, there is a way (at least the one I know) to scrobble from Google Music. Google Music Scrobbler It is a Google Chrome Add-on. There's also an app for iOS called Gmusic which allow you to scrobble and access your Google Music directly from your iPhone/iPod

• Neat

I didn't know about the add-on. That's pretty neat. I'll give it a try. Unfortunatly, I don't have an iphone yet, but my android does scrobble from google music when I listen to it. I just had to install the last.fm app.

I've recently discovered spotify (since i wrote the above post.) I'm having so much fun with that I'm not really that concerned about google music that much anymore, but thanks for the information.

• reddoor01 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Jul. 2012, 18:33

Google

Google Music is great!Scott D.

• Stetting schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Nov. 2012, 0:33

check it

• ichaljhe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Mär. 2013, 16:11

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von Lastfmsupport am 14. Mär. 2013, 11:01
    • eoporto schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Feb. 2014, 17:23
    Melodies app on iPhone and Scroblr in Safari. Chrome has plenty of plugins for this. I just wish there was a service that I could just connect OAuth for last.fm and OAuth for Google Play usic and just let them do their thing together.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.