A slight tilt

• A slight tilt

I have recently started playing Guitar Hero (I and II) on the PS2. Ever since I picked up that plastic Gibson half replica, I'm hooked. So, in order to become good at it, I've decided to listen to a lot of the music which is featured in the games.

Expect a lot more of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Megadeth, Motörhead, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Danzig, Jimi Hendrix, Rush, <insert good old stuff here> from me.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird and Rush - Yyz are probably my favorites to play in that game. Does anybody else here play these games?

The games are so good, I'm actually going to buy an Xbox 360 as soon as Guitar Hero II comes out on it (should be in april).

Guitar Hero for the win!! :-D

• I haven't played it, yet. I am planning on picking it up for the Wii, whenever it comes out, though. Of course, my buying a Wii first would be a good idea.

Is the list of songs you can expandable?

• Guitar hero for the XBOX

is rumored to be. It would be insane not to sell new songs. If I see the cash cow, then I'm sure Activision/Red Octane do to. :-D

Oh my god Spanish Castle Magic by Jimi Hendrix rocks! I know now why he's so revered as a guitar player. Megadeth's guitars are also very fun. As is Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I'm soooooo hooked. I'm actually contemplating learning to play real guitars!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.