Good Music for Connections

• Good Music for Connections

As we can no longer ban bad music from groups through the member rules, name 1 good artist to add to connections.

This section will be edited by the leader to keep on top of what is deemed good music by members of the group. Just votes please, no discussions.

The good music discussion thread is HERE

3 votes by different members and it goes on.

Radiohead have been added to the connections to start us off, as they are the group's (and Last.FM's) top artist, so cannot be classed as bad.

=================================
    CONNECTIONS VOTING
    3 (To be added to connections when this level is reached by any artist)
    Travis

Bearbeitet von SideFlower am 23. Mär. 2008, 21:05
  • My vote = Travis

Your turn...

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Mär. 2008, 23:12
    I vote for Patrick Wolf!

• Mizman schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mai. 2008, 14:21
    Radiohead, Muse, Death Cab for Cutie, Belle and Sebastian, Rilo Kiley, Bright Eyes, The Killers, Regina Spektor, Snow Patrol, The Postal Service, The Arcade Fire, Damien Rice, Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Architecture in Helsinki, The Beatles, Azure Ray, My Chemical Romance, The Shins, Kate Nash, Paramore, Youth Group, My Friend the Chocolate Cake, Evermore, I'm From Barcelona, Arctic Monkeys, Embrace, The Weepies, Elliott Smith, The Strokes, Sufjan Stevens, Bloc Party, Camera Obscura, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Maria Taylor, Counting Crows, Los Capitanes, Rage Against the Machine, The Pipettes, The Decemberists, The Streets, Björk, Sarah Blasko, Oasis, Kings of Convenience, Kaiser Chiefs, Evan Greer, Eisley, Dashboard Confessional, George

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2008, 17:13
    There are a bunch u mentioned that I REFUSE to consider good music...

• meefy schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 12. Aug. 2008, 22:28
    *raises hand* Miss! Miss! Iron & Wine. Miss!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.