• K-H schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Jun. 2008, 22:53
    Pretty soon in Warsaw - 27 July 2008
    FREE :D

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Jul. 2008, 15:00
    I saw them yesterday. It was so great <3 Have to see them again =)

• Benutzer
    • 7. Jul. 2008, 16:09
    I got to see them live May 12, at the House of Blues in Dallas.They were absolutely AMAZING, and I definately plan to see them again.As for what I liked, I really cannot pick any one thing, the whole show was absolutely stunning

• Belai schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Jul. 2008, 7:18
    i've seen them live just two times. in Stockholm and in Barcelona 2008. Best gigs so far!

• Benutzer
    • 15. Jul. 2008, 4:05
    Into_Madness said:
    I got to see them live May 12, at the House of Blues in Dallas.They were absolutely AMAZING, and I definately plan to see them again.As for what I liked, I really cannot pick any one thing, the whole show was absolutely stunning

I saw them the day before in Houston, and will be seeing them again for Ozzfest on Aug 9th near Dallas. I'm actually from a part of Canada that almost no concerts come to, so I've been missing out most of my life. Getting a chance to see Apocalyptica of all bands not once but twice during my time away from home is the highlight of my summer for sure, and I know I'll be feeding off the experience for a long time after.

I managed to grab a front row spot at the small venue. My life hasn't been the same since. I don't know what they did to me, but I think they drugged me with a long lasting addictive hit of Apocalyptica goodness. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to bother people with how often I can bring them up in conversation...

One thing I noticed and never expected was that it took about a week for the live Apocalyptica buzz to wear off me enough that listening to the albums didn't sound a little on the dull side. I can't believe I can say that, but all the senses involved in a live concert compared to listening to them on my laptop speakers was a big difference to readjust down to. I never knew what I was missing before. I'll eventually have a sound card/speakers/headphones that should boost things a bit.

I give them big credit for being awesome with the fans. I'm not sure if they get a chance at larger events, but they made a point of talking to each and every fan who waited outside after the show. This meant a lot to me, and the others around, and greatly added to the experience.

Ok end rant.

Apocalyptica

• i didnt c them yet
    but at the end of this year ill get 2 c em in glasgow =D
    omg i cnt wait ^^

am boreddddddddddd
    feel free 2 add meh coz am a loner =( lolz
    xDD
    • dijanka schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Aug. 2008, 17:44
    Twice
    9th October, 2007 - Vilnius, Lithuania
    20th August, 2008 - Trakai castle, Lithuania

Loved the shows!

• Benutzer
    • 17. Sep. 2008, 16:38
    I have seen them live once, in Ruisrock (Finland) and it was fucking amazing! I hope to see them again, of course

• katoen88 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Nov. 2008, 20:58
    I went to their concert last February in Mexico City... and it was awesome!!! I was sick but I couldn't miss the opportunity. I could have died with a big smile on my face after that.

***The world is what you make of it***
    • Rossane schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 4. Dez. 2008, 1:34
    I'd like to see them live...but they rarely do a gig in Brazil ='(

• omgggg
    a just saw em last nyt O.O
    a still cnt believe it =o
    they were amazinnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
    n a met em afta da gig =o
    omg best day ever!!!!! =D
    a luv em!!!
    cnt wait 2 c em agen! O.O
    xxx

am boreddddddddddd
    feel free 2 add meh coz am a loner =( lolz
    xDD
  • No :(

And it never really began.
    But in my heart it was so real.

[...♥...]
  • Twice:)
    8th October, 2007
    14th April, 2009

• Edenpath schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Jun. 2009, 15:24
    I'm going to see them at Knock Out Festival (11.07.2009) in Cracow, Poland :D

• I haven't :"""""""""""""(

• busha69 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jul. 2009, 21:01
    Well...only 6 times...lol XD
    and they are still amazing...i really enjoy their lives...as you can probably tell:)

• I'm going to see them here :>

• SUVI89 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Aug. 2009, 19:23
    21th February 2005 Katowice (Poland) as Rammstein support
    4th November 2007 Wroclaw (Poland)
    16th April 2009 Warszawa (Poland)
    11/12th July 2009 Krakow (Poland)KNOCK OUT FESTIVAL

• 10th Juny 2011 Greenfield Festival (Switzerland)
    awesome)))

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.