Fight The Tide From Sanctus Real

• Fight The Tide From Sanctus Real

I got the Fight The Tide album from Sanctus Real a long time ago. It is a great album and I enjoy listening to it. I also like the music videos for Everything About You and Say It Loud. Sanctus Real has real awesome music if you haven't got the Fight The Tide album then be sure to check it out.

Bearbeitet von tobymacfan am 3. Feb. 2007, 23:51
  • I know it's been a while, but I have to agree. I actually thought their previous album, "Say It Loud", was a little better. They have a new album coming out April 4, and I got to hear an advance copy of it. I don't think it's quite as good as their last album, but it is most definitely not bad.

Ricky
  • I have heard clips from their new album called The Face Of Love. I also love I'm Not Alright and Fly. I can't wait to hear the other new songs on the new album. I did enjoy songs on the Say It Loud album but still I love the Fight The Tide album.

• You can hear four songs off the new album at their purevolume site (purevolume.com/sanctusreal). You should check em out if you haven't already.

Ricky
  • I love all of the songs from The Face Of Love. They are all great songs.

• tamtam83 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Feb. 2007, 7:07
    You have to get more than the "Fight the Tide" album! You have to get all three of them!!!!
    Sanctus is AMAZING!!! =)

• tamtam83 said:
    You have to get more than the "Fight the Tide" album! You have to get all three of them!!!!
    Sanctus is AMAZING!!! =)

I agree that Sanctus Real is amazing. I got the Fight The Tide and The Face Of Love albums. I still want to get the Say It Loud album some time.

• tamtam83 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Feb. 2007, 5:41
    Say it Loud is possibly the best out of all of them!!!

• tamtam83 said:
    Say it Loud is possibly the best out of all of them!!!

I haven't heard all of the songs from the Say It Loud album. I'd say my two most favorite would be Say It Loud and Hey Wait.

• I love Fight the Tide, it's a great cd!!! We Need Each Other also rox :)

Turn On The Lights

♫Relient K is love♫

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.