• spacefish schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Jun. 2006, 6:53

Now Playing

I thought it would be neat to see what everybody's playing and how often it changes. Feel free to discuss! :)

After a free former-subscriber come-back weekend, I decided to resubscribe to City of Heroes/Villains. I'm having too much fun with the new Mastermind set: Thugs. There's also a Dominator build I want to try out: Plants/Psi.

I installed Steam last night and got Half-Life 2 off my husband's account. I'm really looking forward to playing this! I never played the first when it came out and by the time I tried it, I found it a bit dated to hold my attention.

• Hummm, I had been playing Beyond Good and Evil but like I always do in that game I got distracted from the main quest. I play X-Com because fileplanet (I think it was fileplanet) had the full version for free, if you're into turn based strategy games you should look into it. Mostly though I just stick with Puyo Pop Fever for a quick pick-up game. And I suppose it's worth saying even though I don't actually think of it as a 'Game' per say, DDR.

Edit: Wow, I totally forgot that I've been playing through Neverwinter Nights again, this time with a monk, and wow is it hard to keep that lawful alighment.

• I've been playing Half Life 2 Episode One.
    If you enjoy(ed) Half Life 2 then I strongly recommend it. It's only relatively short (they reckon on about 6-7hrs for an average gamer) but at around £10 it's good value IMO.
    I'm just about to start Chapter 4 of 6 ...

And of course, as per the sig, I'm still getting in a few hours of Counter Strike Source each week.

Don't know if anyone's noticed but my sig actually changes according to my online/offline status, if I'm playing a game or if I'm listening to music (it's linked to my X-Fire and MSN accounts)

• edd8990 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jun. 2006, 9:41
    I been playing Freelancer, but as I'm in the middle of my ALevels I've got very little time for playing atm.

Soon as exams are over, I'll be playing Beyond Good and Evil (again), HL:2 Ep1, Armed and Dangerous (Again)

Then I'll be switching over to linux to see how many games I can get running under cedega.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”
    • LKiitma schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jun. 2006, 17:28
    I've been working my way through Painkiller - but then the final "Hell" level disappointed me so I lost intrest in destroying the last boss, lol. It's a pretty cool game really - lots of nice zombies to kill, some fun maps to play on. I suppose some people might find it a little repetative but for anyone who just wants to shoot things and not have to worry about a storyline then it works well :) It also has bosses at the end of each level which I thought was nice - you just don't get that a lot these days!

No doubt I'll be wasting my life away on Quake III when I get back home for the summer! Oh, and Guild Wars (as I mentioned before).

"Denn du bist was du isst und ihr wisst was es ist!"

• Well I would be playing Deus Ex, but it won't install :(
    So I'm playing The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth II and the Far Cry demo.
    I'm thinking about installing Medieval: Total War too.
    And occasionally I get in a bit of Rise of Nations.

• bigpixels schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Jun. 2006, 14:05
    Currently Playing

Diaphragme and I are currently playing Growlanser: Generations (PS2), and will probably be mixing in Stella Deus (PS2). When we don't wanna do a full-on session, we waste tim with OASIS (PC). I don't know why, I've recently become fascinated with those RPGs with "little people" on the screen.

Upcoming Plays (Winter only due to productivity concerns)

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (PC)
    Heroes of Might and Magic V (PC)
    Xenosaga III (PS2)

• neclord schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Jun. 2006, 23:02
    Lately I've been doing a li'l thinking and I think about installing HOMM V as I've heard many good things about it. But before that happens I plan to spend some time in front of the eternal hits: Gran Turismo 2(psx) and Heroes of Might and Magic III 1/2 (wog). If any of you happens to be a fan of either of these, do lemme kno! shout people, shout!:)

"no-one assails me with impunity"
    "no blood, no glory"
    "I intend to live forever. so far so good"
    "venture not to defend what your judgement doubts of"
  • My brother is home from Uni’ at the moment so it’s mostly LAN games on the pc (any of the C&Cs, UT and, a new fave, Operation Flashpoint). Console wise I’m still slowly playing Second Sight..

• spacefish schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Jun. 2006, 15:35
    Finished Half-Life 2 yesterday and now I'm on to Half-Life 2: Episode 1. I love Dog. :)

• Re:

Quoth spacefish:
    Finished Half-Life 2 yesterday and now I'm on to Half-Life 2: Episode 1. I love Dog. :)

Yeah, looking at your X fire profile, you must have finished that within the last 7 days!?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jun. 2006, 11:28
    well, somehow i got convinced into playing Runescape..as soon as i finish my A-levels im onto WoW and possibly ill redo diablo 2..we'll see

• spacefish schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jun. 2006, 12:16

Re: Re:

Quoth MikeManger:
    Quoth spacefish:

Yeah, looking at your X fire profile, you must have finished that within the last 7 days!?

It is a rare day when I don't play some game. I have quite a lot of time on my hands so I have a tendency to play a game like Half-Life 2 until it's done! If my friend isn't using his Steam account today, I'll likely finish Episode One any minute now. :)

• spacefish schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Jul. 2006, 11:33
    Picked up a few games on my vacation and although I haven't finished HL2:E1 yet, I'm now playing Titan Quest.

• Kaessa schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 9. Jul. 2006, 14:39
    Playing WoW off and on, getting ready to reinstall Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. Games have just not been holding my attention lately.

Oh.. and I've been playing Mario Party 7 with my son. :)

• I'm now playing Advance Wars: DS - I somehow racked up over 10 hours in less than a week of late night playing (perhaps the best things about handheld gaming - you can burn your eyes out when and where you want).

• Right now, I'm playing a mix of Resident Evil 4, Mario Kart: Double Dash, and Super Mario Strikers.

• Cobrafire schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jul. 2006, 3:12
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Mugen.
    I've been too busy with drawing to play anything else.

• spacefish schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jul. 2006, 8:28
    Cobrafire said:
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Mugen.
    I've been too busy with drawing to play anything else.

Did you draw your sig background, perchance? :)

• kenalien schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jul. 2006, 14:49
    I've mainly been playing the DS Brain Training Game. I bought Resident Evil in the hope that I would be playing it now, but the controls take some getting used to. This is after not playing games since January. I think I might finish off Metroid Prime 2 before the month is out.

Life get! 1UP
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Jul. 2006, 15:46
    currently playing HL2:E1 and started to get back into playing DOD source. Mate of mine gave me lumines for my mobile which is not bad, i have the psp version so playing that at work.

Latest copy of retro gamer has just dropped though the door ( uk old school gamer mag) and is full of megadrive games so off to ebay i think to buy some more. Spent most of the weekend playing Sonic CD on megacd, a classic.

• Cobrafire schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Jul. 2006, 19:06
    spacefish said:

Did you draw your sig background, perchance? :)

Oh, no. That's from Sin City.

• spacefish schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 18. Jul. 2006, 19:56
    Ah, okay. I only saw the movie so I'm not real familiar with the characters. :)

• Worked schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 22. Jul. 2006, 13:51
    Warcraft 3. Been playing it for 4 years in January. I play it for long periods, then I stop for a number of weeks and either dedicate myself to school, etc, or start playing Call Of Duty.

• JLSigman schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Aug. 2006, 9:40
    Right now I'm playing Chrono Cross, and enjoying the hell out of it. I've got FF VII: Dirge of Cerebrus to get in a couple of weeks.

-jls
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.