This shit is killing Hip-Hop

• This shit is killing Hip-Hop

Fellow Hip-Hop lovers, I am spearheading a Last.Fm movement. You are not obligated to follow, but it'd be good if you did at least help.

What I want you to do is go to the music pages of shitty, naricisstic rappers, such as D4L, Dem Franchize Boys, 50 Cent, or whoever you feel is giving a misrepresentation of Hip-Hop, and tag it with 'This Shit is Killing Hip-Hop'.

That's all there is to it.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Jan. 2007, 16:35
    Against hip-hop haters with love :D

• Benutzer
    • 7. Jan. 2007, 17:21
    Makamilli said:
    Against hip-hop haters with love :D

You got that right :D

• Too late.

They've fixed the tagging system to prevent that happening.

This space for sale
    • _tsk_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Feb. 2007, 20:41
    50 is not killing hip-hop

• Benutzer
    • 13. Feb. 2007, 0:39
    ^ now he is

• 50 sucks balls lol :D

• _tsk_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Mär. 2007, 13:05
    jus' lyke u

• Benutzer
    • 5. Apr. 2007, 16:31
    i got "this shit is killing rap" to work

• hector12 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Apr. 2007, 21:34
    50 is kiling hip hop he is bitch ass sucky

• YoungVito schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 21. Apr. 2007, 21:02
    I also dislike 50's, but no amount of "This shit is killing hip-hop" will change his popularity, shit jus makes ya'll look corny

• 50 aint a bad rapper, i mean yeah his image aint the best but cmon. look at get rich or die tryin. its a solid album. then look at the massacre. not the best but its one of those cd's that are fun to listen to. his new joint "laughing straight to the bank" is alright, im kinda eager to hear the new album. (power of the dollar wasnt that bad either) he's not killing hip hop. he isnt even the face of hip hop. we are. show ppl was up. stop flamming eachother.

• Benutzer
    • 3. Mai. 2007, 18:42
    50 Cent is not the best rapper, but it's still hip-hop. Every genre got it's bad artists, but they're still a part of it. Personally I don't think 50's THAT bad, he's OK & fun to listen.

• Benutzer
    • 5. Mai. 2007, 0:15
    spreadin hate on last.fm wont fix the problem of raps downfall

• Benutzer
    • 5. Mai. 2007, 6:22
    Believe me, I thought hip-hop's dead but there's so many artists that show something else:
    Jay-Z
    The Roots
    Ice Cube
    Cypress Hill
    Atmosphere
    ICP
    Swollen Members

And many more, you just need to find them =]

• Your right Darsa, and Last.FM, help you to find them. If you hear an good artist you just have to look after his similar artists...

Zähne hoch, beiss den Kopf zusammen.
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2007, 14:55
    It's just a matter of time until you find the good ones =] you can always ask your friends here too.

• Benutzer
    • 9. Mai. 2007, 8:56
    is there a good definition of real hiphop? Since the beginning of hiphop there was a good stuff and there was a lot of shit???
    As long as you don' t forget that there is more than mainstream hiphop, it' s OK, I guess. So go out and pick up a few concerts of local bands and support them. That ' s how we did it here in Ghent, Belgium and now we got record labels here that sign American artists, Belgian producers working with Count Bass D, MF Doom, Blade (UK) and so much more... We got Slum Village performing here in a small local bar a week after J Dilla' s death, Belgian beatboxers learning tricks to Rahzel... That doesn' t happen by itself, it grows after years of support...

Peace...

PS. But 50 Cent sucks dick indeed...

• 1up4real schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Jul. 2007, 12:48
    for me there are no good or bad artist ... just artists that i like or don't like...

**1337**
  • The artist aren't killing Hip-hop. The fans who listen to what i call bad music are killing it. If people stopped listening to music like Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It, Snap Ya Fingers, This Is Why I'm Hot, etc. Then the artist would go back music like Rakim made, Run-DMC made, Public Enemy made, etc.

• ^lmao

nigga pls

rap's evolved past that shit. nobody wants to listen to that boring shit anymore. the only people who seriously bump that old school shit anymore are mostly either old timers who cant move on or kids that wanna be down. real nigga shit.

i got 2 dishwashers
  • ICP sux, i bump that ol shit, its the best

Real rap is down here (underground)

Take the elevator
  • ^

gay

i got 2 dishwashers
  • ^
    o yea, faggot clowns rule, right? stop stalkin me lady

Real rap is down here (underground)

Take the elevator
  • FACT

immortal technique raps with a tin foil hat on

i got 2 dishwashers
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.