'pata party activity - In Carewnazdrewna's Cupboard

• nancyPPP schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mär. 2009, 13:38

'pata party activity - In Carewnazdrewna's Cupboard

How many people can get in the cupboard?

• Comments (0)

You are required to comment on this thread.

• Comments (0)

• Comments (0)

• Secret passage from Carewnazdrewna's cupboard to Fr0mN0where's place

Bearbeitet von Carewnazdrewna am 27. Mär. 2009, 12:44
  • Hey wait a minute I don't want a picture of my secret back passage on the internet for all to see!

That's more than enough!
    Bearbeitet von Fr0mN0where am 27. Mär. 2009, 11:21
  • Did you know that there is a family of talking beavers living in Carewnazdrewna's cupboard?

That's more than enough!
    Bearbeitet von Fr0mN0where am 27. Mär. 2009, 11:34
  • Well I didn't ask anyone to show my cupboard to everybody either. The passage is in my cupboard. Once cupboard is exposed...well.

• Carewnazdrewna it was NancyPPP that showed your cupboard to everybody!

That's more than enough!
  • Singing beavers! Phillip360 is very often mistaken for one.

• nancyPPP schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Mär. 2009, 12:26
    I am very sorry Miss Carewnazdrewna I should have checked before posting a picture of your cupboard I didn't think you would mind as it is such a nice cupboard. You really do have exquisite taste! Are you an interior designer by any chance? I can delete this thread if you would like?

• No, it's allright. I don't actually mind. Fr0mN0where seems to mind me showing the secret passage to his place htough, but there's no way I'm going to hide it, cause I find the view quite splendid. I can but barricade the door. Shall I?

• nancyPPP schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Mär. 2009, 12:50
    Mr Fr0mn0where I am not sure why you are making such a fuss? You have a splendid secret back passageand it is time that the world get to see it!

• I guess you are right. I don't really care if people see my secret back passage.

That's more than enough!
    • imbuteria schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Apr. 2009, 23:26

party's over?

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.