Forum » Label Services Forum

I want my band to show up on last fm?

• I want my band to show up on last fm?

I don't get it, I go on my music manager - it tells me that I am managing my band..... I've uploaded all of our tracks... I claimed our page but when I go on to our page I cannot change the profile picture and the tracks do not appear in the audio section? Please can somebody help me out, thank you!

• Hi,

It doesn't appear that your upload of tracks was successful, which is why you won't see the full functionality of the Music Manager interface. We invite you to try again by going to your Music Manager and pressing Upload Music, and let us know if you're having specific problems.

Thanks,
    Helen

• BOABOA13 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 18:40

I have a similar question

everything is all up to date and everything was uploaded correctly and it says my band and songs are ready to be streamed on last.fm however i made a station for my band and our songs do not play on them at all

• Hi,

It seems your issue is slightly different - we've added this to an open ticket for the problem and hope to have a solution soon.

Thanks,
    Helen

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 6:01

I have the same problem, plus a bit more

We've added our tracks and it says they've been loaded successfully and are ready for streaming, but they don't show up on "tracks". Also, when we tagged them, along with the band itself, with various tags, a prompt came up saying the tags were added successfully.. however, they still don't show up on "tags". Please help, we're trying to get our music to be readily available to listen to and it doesn't even show up when type the name into "music search". Just frustrating, any help is a appreciated. Thank you.

• Hi,

Deleted user above - if you're still using the site, please let us know the name of your artist.

Thanks,
    Helen

• Same problem

My album and the songs have all upload successfully. About four days ago, in fact.
    Still doesn't show up when I'm searching. I'm very confused. I've tagged myself, my name, and searched. Nothing.
    Could you help me out please?

• Hi,

Artist pages with less than five listeners will not be automatically added to the search index. Listener counts update weekly, and in the meantime please see our How to make the most of Last.fm sticky thread.

Thanks,
    Helen

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.