Forum » Label Services Forum

Upload failed checks – Unexpected Server Error - Unable to read the file, possibly…

• Upload failed checks – Unexpected Server Error - Unable to read the file, possibly corrupt?. Please delete it and upload a correct file.

Everytime while uploading my album i get a mssg:

Upload failed checks – Unexpected Server Error - Unable to read the file, possibly corrupt?. Please delete it and upload a correct file.

...Then i upload again the same file and it works...
    Then again! WTF

• Kswell schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 19:14

SAME FOR ME

no matter what track i try to upload--even tried rendering it at different bit rates, and uploading songs with new metadata that i've already uploaded to last.fm that have worked.

same error message.

is there a fix yet?

i just finished a 9 minute industrial dubstep track i worked really hard on :(

I'm the industrial/electro/dubstep/hardstyle/techno experimental producer JustLikeAmmy<<<check me out there for some tunes
  • Hi all,

This is something we're working on at the moment and is in the Current Issues Thread - I'm prioritising this so will hopefully have an update for you soon.

Thanks,
    Helen

• kimturtle schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Apr. 2012, 14:51
    Here's hoping!!!!

• Hi all,

This should now be happening less often as we've found the main culprit (although work is still in progress), so we do invite you to try again. Mainly, it appears that the problem was with large files - please remember that Last.fm transcodes to 128kbps for streaming, so you may wish to upload at this bitrate.

Thanks,
    Helen

• bla bla

fix the problem instead of your useless brabble. you really get payed for this? re-think the "Last.fm-Team" last.fm i am sure there are more capable.

• Wannholle schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Apr. 2012, 7:26

Same problem with 128 kbps

Hi, same problem with 128 kbps. The error has a different origin.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.