Forum » Label Services Forum

Delete Tags

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Apr. 2012, 18:54

Delete Tags

I need to delete some tags because include some genres that influence in featured artists.
    These tags are: brazil, brazilian, brazilian metal, brazilian metalcore, brazilian thrash metal, metal, metalcore, modern trash, seen live, thrash metal, under 2000 listeners.

Can you delete that? Because i can only add tags but can´t delete
    Cobalto

• What are tags?
    Due to the nature of tags being opinions, it is not possible to remove someone else's opinion of what an artist should be tagged as.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
    • Benutzer
    • 17. Apr. 2012, 17:48
    ok, but with that featured artist nobody can listen to my music because is totally different genre

• Benutzer
    • 21. Apr. 2012, 23:53
    ey!, can you answer me??

• How to: Make the Most of Last.fm
    Tag Your Artists, Albums and Tracks

A way of making sure your artists get streamed on the radio and discovered by users is by tagging them. There are buttons to do this on artist, track and album pages, as well as in the Last.fm players themselves. Tags can be genres, moods, personal notes, anything really! Get as many people, to tag as many things, as possible.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.