• 8/10.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2012, 12:25
    6/10 I'm not all into Metal but I can respect the genre

• SamuraiSx schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Mai. 2012, 22:20
    I see some great classical composers and musicians, also from old bands I listened before some good ones and a few nice japanese composers.

so 5/10 ~

and thanks Poarstman :)

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Mai. 2012, 14:59
    you are welcome SamuraiSx

• 7.5/10

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • Taelosify schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 29. Mai. 2012, 17:35
    4/10. Sorry bro, far too much linkin park to warrent a higher score.

#TYBG
  • 8/10

• 7/10

• Ray_Banci schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Mai. 2012, 1:52
    9/10 totally diggin' radiohead

- Music is power, man
  • 5/10.

• 6/10

"Everyday I'm Scrobbling"
  • 8/10 imo

• 9/10

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Mai. 2012, 13:28
    7.5/10

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• SamuraiSx schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Mai. 2012, 20:00
    2,5/10

Mou modorenakute, torimodosenakute, ushinata mono ga awari ni o osugite ,...
    • Crestrai schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Mai. 2012, 22:27
    4/10. That 4 comes from the occasional classical.

• Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 11:26
    6.3/10 There was some good,some that i felt indifferent towards And few weird ones what in the hell kind of song is "Kiss my Name"?

• Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 13:33
    6/10

A few good artists here and there, but for the most part not much I enjoy.

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 13:49
    7/10

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• Taelosify schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 15:53
    3/10. Korn and Disturbed are on the no bueno side.

#TYBG
    • Taelosify schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 15:53
    3/10. Korn and Disturbed are on the no bueno side.

#TYBG
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 17:58
    3/10 Rap's not really my foray

• 7/10 - We're only medium compatibility, but you have a massive library which I admire and you're also not into rap!

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mai. 2012, 22:30
    randombob18 said:
    7/10 - We're only medium compatibility, but you have a massive library which I admire and you're also not into rap!

I don't really hate rap by anymeans but I felt like my moods changes quite a lot when I hear something different or very familiar that my mind gets a bit clouded from judgement... I sort of got fraustrated earlier because I couldn't get to the good stuff early.
    Anyway I'm still in process of hearing your's So that I can add up to like 18 different artists that I can listen to in the morning. At the moment it's pretty good 6/10

• 7.5/10

If my thought-dreams could be seen, they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.