Forum » General Discussion

The world's best looking/most appealing Men!

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 18:35

The world's best looking/most appealing Men!

By popular demand from the ladies. It's our turn. Enjoy!

I shall start with the one and only Kevin Costner. I don't know exactly what it is about him that draws me. I think it's the quiet, subtle, sensitivity/confidence..The look in his eye and the 'set' of his lips..Yet under the surface there is great passion and a manly sensuality. ; )

He just gets better with age! :b

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    Bearbeitet von Madelines am 26. Jul. 2011, 11:39
    • coby111 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 18:45
    Kevin Costner just seems like a damn cool guy.

As a 100% straight individual, I have no problem saying that Ewen McGregor is an absolute stud. Some may even go as far as to say I have a bit of a man crush on him...

:O

• holly75 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 19:13
    ^Oh yes, Ewan McGregor is a very nice looking man and so is Kevin Costner.

One of my favorites would have to be Jason Statham. He is just one of those ruggedly handsome guys and has a great body....

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • V1nc3ntK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:01
    So, it's not off-putting what they say/do/act in?
    Just saying, a long list of shit films (all the above), and the irritating sound that comes out of both Ewan's, and in particular Jason's mouths. That doesn't detract, no?
    Anyhoo

The Ancient DisOrder of the Last FM Round Table
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:04
    This is my FB profile pic.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• holly75 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:06
    V1nc3ntK said:
    Just saying, a long list of shit films (all the above), and the irritating sound that comes out of both Ewan's, and in particular Jason's mouths. That doesn't detract, no?
    Anyhoo

Not for me it doesn't! We aren't talking about who are the greatest actors....just how they look ;-)

• This is my old fb profile picture.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:07
    [/

• ^ I agree Kennoth is awesome.
    holly75 said:

One of my favorites would have to be Jason Statham. He is just one of those ruggedly handsome guys and has a great body....

Yesss <3

I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    • V1nc3ntK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:15
    holly75 said:
    V1nc3ntK said:
    Anyhoo

Not for me it doesn't! We aren't talking about who are the greatest actors....just how they look ;-)

No, I get that. But there are many girls who look amazing who are unappealing because of how they behave or speak, or whatever. Katie Price is very pretty, and has a great bum, but she is not appealling to me for a whole range of reasons. And the thread says "appealing". So, pick a beautiful gormless boy with abs and that constitutes most appealing?

• V1nc3ntK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:16
    V1nc3ntK said:
    holly75 said:
    V1nc3ntK said:
    Anyhoo

No, I get that. But there are many girls who look amazing who are unappealing because of how they behave or speak, or whatever. Katie Price is very pretty, and has a great bum, but she is not appealling to me for a whole range of reasons. And the thread says "appealing". So, pick a beautiful gormless boy with abs and that constitutes most appealing?

Mind you Kennoth is hot, and I'm not even a gay.

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:17
    V1nc3ntK said:
    So, it's not off-putting what they say/do/act in? That doesn't detract, no?
    It does to me somewhat. Demeanor is part of appealing/good looking me thinks. But no-one's perfect. ; )

holly75 said:

: )

• holly75 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:18
    V1nc3ntK said:
    holly75 said:
    V1nc3ntK said:
    Anyhoo

Well...I like his voice. He's an alright actor, but he fits the parts he plays in the movies he has been in.

I totally get what you are saying. I used to think Brad Pitt was very hot, especially in the movie Fight Club, but ever since he got with big lips, he's not appealing anymore.

• Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:24

• V1nc3ntK schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:27
    What the HELL got killed for that meal?

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 20:30
    ^^ Yes we all love you Kennoth ; )

V1nc3ntK said:
    But there are many girls who look amazing who are unappealing because of how they behave or speak, or whatever. Katie Price is very pretty, and has a great bum, but she is not appealling to me for a whole range of reasons. And the thread says "appealing".
    I totally get that V, and I agree. They have to 'appeal' to me on a few levels, although sometimes you just want hot, lol. ;p

We could always post your pic here. :D

coby111 said:
    Kevin Costner just seems like a damn cool guy
    And I just realized after making my Kevin posts, how much he reminds me of 'someone' else for all the same reasons.

Bearbeitet von Madelines am 9. Jun. 2011, 16:15
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 21:16
    Why there always have to be this kind of discussion in thread where we post pics of good looking people. I like the way they look, I won't probably ever meet them, and of course I appreciate lots of other qualities people have other than how they look.

Anyways.

Joel Kinnaman is hot to me.

• Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 21:16

• xCobe schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 21:25
    People need to stop being silly.

He who makes a beast out of himself
    gets rid of the pain of being a man.
    • coby111 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 21:33
    holly75 said:
    ^Oh yes, Ewan McGregor is a very nice looking man and so is Kevin Costner.

Plus his voice.

/gay.

• Anca10 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 21:37
    xCobe said:

oh yeah!

and Christian Bale

Fetele stau mai aproape de Luna...
    Respira..
    Luna..
    Zboara..
    Zbiara..
  • xCobe said:

WOAH.

• coby111 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2011, 22:27
    Depp is such a middle-aged metrosexual.

• Such a handsome man.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.