Forum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• Yirosu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 21:29
    InterceptorZero said:
    Your musical compatibility with Yirosu is Very Low

Just a note of advice, you're probably not going to get good results with just 16 artists and all of them K-Pop.

Is this thread about getting as "good" results as possible? No, it's not. It's about letting everyone know how much you have in common with the person above you. But yeah, I know I won't be getting any high compatibilities with this few artists in my library, but I don't really care.

Your musical compatibility with JollehRoger is Very Low

• Yirosu said:
    InterceptorZero said:

Just a note of advice, you're probably not going to get good results with just 16 artists and all of them K-Pop.

Is this thread about getting as "good" results as possible? No, it's not. It's about letting everyone know how much you have in common with the person above you. But yeah, I know I won't be getting any high compatibilities with this few artists in my library, but I don't really care.

It's one thing to have low compatibility and get zero to little matches and someone else comes in and matches up better to that person, but regardless, these people generally have at least a hundred or two artists, maybe even a thousand. It's another thing to have no matches five times in a row and only have less than twenty artists emerging from a single genre of music. Unless you expand your range a bit, it kind of ruins it for everyone else who participates in this thread.

• Yirosu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 22:11
    InterceptorZero said:
    Yirosu said:
    InterceptorZero said:

It's one thing to have low compatibility and get zero to little matches and someone else comes in and matches up better to that person, but regardless, these people generally have at least a hundred or two artists, maybe even a thousand. It's another thing to have no matches five times in a row and only have less than twenty artists emerging from a single genre of music. Unless you expand your range a bit, it kind of ruins it for everyone else who participates in this thread.

Well excuse me, but I just made a new account and have been too lazy to add any artist in my library. And so what if all the artists are from the same music genre? What if I don't listen to anything else but K-pop? Nevertheless, I shall keep posting here. Just because you don't like it. ^_^

In case you want to see my old account, here it is: Yusshi.

• Neythiry schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 22:15

Very Low

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Very low.

• Your musical compatibility with KarloBrsak is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Billy Idol, Tenacious D, Stratovarius, Yngwie Malmsteen and Dethklok.

• Dh4mpir schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 23:05
    Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is Medium

Music you have in common includes Eisbrecher, Megaherz, :Wumpscut:, Blue Öyster Cult and David Bowie.

• Your musical compatibility with Dh4mpir is LOW

Music you have in common includes Nero, deadmau5, Bassnectar, The Prodigy and Deftones.

• NFXFSX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 23:11
    Your musical compatibility with StrangePooP is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Emperor, Scars on Broadway, Deftones and System of a Down.

• JRiesco schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 23:32
    Your musical compatibility with NFXFSX is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Jimi Hendrix and The Rolling Stones

• Neythiry schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Mai. 2012, 23:34
    Your musical compatibility with JRiesco is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Joy Division, Mazzy Star, Moby, New Order and Air.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• IanDrexP schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 0:32
    Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Phil Collins, John Mayer and Jason Mraz.

"No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it." ~H.E. Luccock
  • Your musical compatibility with IanDrexP is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Calvin Harris.

*Life is not for winners it's for sinners that are losaaarrrrrsssss*
    Yer I like to sell dreams to the fiends...
    *We see through your evil if you ain't Hebrew, women like to wear that tight shit so they can tease you, super stars ain't God cus you niccas bleed too, never ever bite the hand that extends to feed you, out the darkness Israelites come to lead you, you ain't nothing but a piece of meat I sink my teeth through*
  • Your musical compatibility with BlackMaybe84 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Alice in Chains, Gorillaz, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Jimi Hendrix and 50 Cent.

• Your musical compatibility with KarloBrsak is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Buckethead, Mogwai, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Frank Zappa and Epica.

• ryan12147 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 3:19
    Your musical compatibility with MarquisLek is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Silversun Pickups, Nine Inch Nails, Pixies, Radiohead and Beach House.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 3:23
    Your musical compatibility with ryan12147 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Joy Division, Pixies, The Velvet Underground, Beach House and The Black Keys.

• Yirosu schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 3:32
    Your musical compatibility with Sooto is Very Low

• jefx schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 3:39
    Your musical compatibility with Yirosu is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Boa and 2NE1.

• Neythiry schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 4:23
    Your musical compatibility with jefx is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Vive la Fête, Ladytron, Avril Lavigne, John Williams and Röyksopp.

• Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Avril Lavigne, The Black Keys, Foo Fighters, Stevie Nicks and Depeche Mode.

• Dh4mpir schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 6:36
    Your musical compatibility with zombiepanda is Super

Music you have in common includes Days Of The New, Alice in Chains, Foo Fighters, Stone Temple Pilots and Soundgarden.
    :D

• Your musical compatibility with Dh4mpir is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Beatles, The Offspring, Ludwig van Beethoven and Adele.

It's just my style!
  • Your musical compatibility with Stef-Style is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Offspring and Hall & Oates.

I never have gotten anything besides low and very low. I don't think anyone likes punk rock and thrash metal.

I'M JUST A GANGSTA NIGGA TRYIN 2 SURVIVE IN A WHITE MAN'S WORLD. LIFE'S HARD OUT HERE IN DA STREETZ.
    • theyperch schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Mai. 2012, 6:57
    Your musical compatibility with Borracho420 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Sharks, Jimmy Eat World, Thursday, The Offspring and The Clash

I have some friends that you would certainly have great results with.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.