Forum » GD Game Threads

Musical Compatibility with the user above you

• TheOnlyN schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 9:55
    Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Nickelback, Limp Bizkit, Green Day and Slipknot.

• Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Testament, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, Evile and Avenged Sevenfold.

• JRiesco schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 10:09
    Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Medium

Music you have in common includes Slowdive, Neil Young, My Bloody Valentine, Siouxsie and the Banshees and Grateful Dead

• Your musical compatibility with JRiesco is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, My Bloody Valentine, Joy Division, Neil Young and Sonic Youth.

• Jd_Jd_Jd schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 11:04
    Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Alcest, God Is An Astronaut, Agalloch, Opeth and Sabaton.

• Your musical compatibility with Jd_Jd_Jd is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Subways, Dream Theater, Black Sabbath, John Frusciante and Sex Pistols.

• Neythiry schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 12:09
    Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Biffy Clyro, Stereophonics, Queen, Massive Attack and Reuben.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is LOW

Music you have in common includes Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Biffy Clyro, The Black Keys, Joy Division and Camel.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd, Storm Corrosion, The Black Keys and Agalloch.

"you're not doing the onioi."
  • Your musical compatibility with aschenglorie is Low

Music you have in common includes Arctic Monkeys, The Temper Trap, The Black Keys, Maxïmo Park and The Strokes.

I can throw sticks, I can throw stones.
    we can hurt each other and break bones.
    • Roxannah schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 13:08
    Your musical compatibility with kinseychris is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Kasabian, Blood Red Shoes, Bombay Bicycle Club, Maxïmo Park and The Maccabees.

• Your musical compatibility with Roxannah is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Puscifer, Kasabian, The Black Keys, Nine Inch Nails and Blood Red Shoes

"Cast your eyes to heaven..You get a knife in the back"
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 13:17
    Your musical compatibility with Yuri_Addict is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Nobuo Uematsu, Nine Inch Nails, John Grant, Bon Iver and Army Of Lovers.

• Your musical compatibility with Poarstman is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Between the Buried and Me, Trivium, Michael Jackson, Queen and Pantera.

• Your musical compatibility with SixFootGinger is Low

Music you have in common includes Black Flag, Sex Pistols, Foo Fighters, Bullet For My Valentine and The Offspring.

I'M JUST A GANGSTA NIGGA TRYIN 2 SURVIVE IN A WHITE MAN'S WORLD. LIFE'S HARD OUT HERE IN DA STREETZ.
    • nick_hero schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 13:51
    Your musical compatibility with Borracho420 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Minus the Bear, 2Pac, Passion Pit, Rise Against and Sum 41.

• Your musical compatibility with nick_hero is High

Music you have in common includes fun., Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Grouplove, Phoenix and The Black Keys.

• Your musical compatbility is low. The Smiths give you a lot of points my friend

JB
  • Vaganzza: your compitability with me is medium. Pink Floyd

JB
  • Your musical compatibility with Jbourdeth96 is Low

Music you have in common includes Arctic Monkeys, Swedish House Mafia, Arcade Fire, The Black Keys and Kings of Leon.

I can throw sticks, I can throw stones.
    we can hurt each other and break bones.
    • DeeViant1 schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 15:03
    Your musical compatibility with kinseychris is Very Low

Ben Howard, The XX, The Black Keys, Foals and Kasabian.

• Your musical compatibility with DeeViant1 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The Dead Weather, Apocalyptica, The Birthday Massacre and Damien Rice.

• Your musical compatibility with impulsiveS is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Pink Floyd, Genesis, King Crimson and Rory Gallagher.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 15:42
    Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Genesis, Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC and The Who.

• Joizo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 19. Mai. 2012, 15:43
    Your musical compatibility with pyra_the_fox is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Fair To Midland, Rush, Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold and Guns N' Roses.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.