Forum » General Discussion

What pisses you off?

• lawynd schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 17:30
    Kennoth said:
    lawynd said:
    ...because it was a terrible idea to include the southern European countries.

Would you be willing to elaborate on this?
    Sure. Put simply, when the Euro was first mooted, Greece, Spain, Italy and Portugal (possibly Ireland too) should have been excluded from it. Fiscally, they are and were in no state to be able to maintain formation with France and Germany and this is one of the major reasons their economies are going down the gurgler. Perhaps total exclusion would have been harsh, but certainly their economies should have been forced to withstand greater scrutiny to ensure that they were going to grow at a sustainable rate. What has happened with the economies in Greece, Spain and Italy (and to a lesser extent Portugal and Ireland) relating to the Euro was an entirely predictable outcome.

Official recorder of Schrödinger's Tampon.

Quote of the moment - "They tried to get me to eat haggis but I couldn't stomach it."
  • My parent, they're south and north korea, yay, so lovely.

• NFXFSX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 17:57
    People doing yard work outside my window.

• When people step on your heels when walking, just wow.

@RoyalMayle.
  • Bad weather for a long time.....

• I am ill

• People who hurt children!

• BagRaider schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 20:18
    Childish people when I'm not in a particularly good mood

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 7. Mai. 2012, 20:20
    digitalhooligan said:
    People who hurt children!

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• My complete and utter lack of ability to do something that's not at the very last minute.

Leave my a's alone.
  • When venues confiscate your fruit snacks :(

• when my scumbag brain makes stupid choices...wait... he always does that...

• Rhyme79 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 12:17
    Feeling like shit.

Writer's block.

These are not necessarily mutually exclusive.

"Without The Ancient (Dis)Order of the Last.FM Platinum Round Table, the Beatles never would have made it." - Sir James Paul McCartney.
    • holly75 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 12:44
    Judgmental hypocrites. Please spare me with your bullshit. I don't give a damn what you think.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 13:38
    THIS TOOTHACHE IS DRIVING ME FUCKING NUTS.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• ^ go to a dentist dude...

I don't get it what's with the dentist fear :| I never feared dentist or evil clowns, or Freddie Cruger :| actually I like going to the dentist and i have a sexual fantasy with Freddie... never mind me I'm just normal, anyway...

people who spy on me and stare in my computer drive me NUTS !!

• Piece of shit guys who manipulate people and beat up girls and are too chicken to pick on someone their own size.

• holly75 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 13:52
    I hate the dentist - gloved hands in my mouth freaks me out a little.

My bra straps not staying on my shoulders EVER pisses me off. I'm sick and tired of fixing them.

Nobody dies a virgin....life fucks us all. ~ Kurt Cobain
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 14:33
    It's that bloody chair. And the lights. And the buzzing of the drill. And the sense of helplessness. And most of all, the bloody pain.

• ^fix them and after that sew them, I usually do that and they stay fixed

• What's pissing me extremely off is that's always so fucking sunny here when the clouds are coming from south or south west. there are cities south from here which are 300-400m high, and everytime the clouds partly die after trying to get over them.

But I'm happy there were 2 grey days last weekend, I started to think this shit town I live in is like Florida (just way colder).

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 16:55
    When I'm trying to masturbate and I hear my brother laughing at something.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 17:03
    FarqyofFib said:
    As for what's pissing me off: people who use the language of 'colonisation' and 'invasion' when speaking against immigration to the UK, particularly when said people are in a position of some influence.

I mean... urgh!

Not to get too off-topic but what would most people think of an American immigrating to Europe, more specifically England or Sweden? That is what I want to do, but are Americans welcome in Europe? I'm not fat and I don't drive a big SUV, by the way.

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mai. 2012, 21:10
    I see no reason why you shouldn't be welcome. We had some American students over here, for a couple of days (organized by this student group I'm in), and most of them were a decent bunch of people.

• I can't listen to my music when my mom's home because she just sleeps all the afternoon.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.