Forum » General Discussion

Pictures that make us all laugh no matter how many times we look at them.

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Mai. 2012, 18:03
    Gotta love them double standards. Though then again, his reaction is excessive.

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• holly75 said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    SaoCartel said:

WTF is this shit? If I saw a man hit a woman like that he would lose the use of that arm permanently!!

What if it's Snooki?

I'm no fan of Snooky, but real men do not hit women. Immature boys do! If a women is totally getting out of hand, walk away. If that doesn't work tell another drunk woman in the bar that "so-and-so said you are a skanky bitch and your shoes are so last season!" The attention should now be diverted away from you, the male of the species, and headed straight into a 'CAT FIGHT'! You can all thank me later, lol!!

• krazyorange said:

Lololol :D

"Music expresses that which can not be said and on which it is impossible to be silent"

- Victor Hugo
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Mai. 2012, 18:59
    digitalhooligan said:
    holly75 said:
    digitalhooligan said:
    SaoCartel said:

WTF is this shit? If I saw a man hit a woman like that he would lose the use of that arm permanently!!

What if it's Snooki?

I'm no fan of Snooky, but real men do not hit women. Immature boys do! If a women is totally getting out of hand, walk away. If that doesn't work tell another drunk woman in the bar that "so-and-so said you are a skanky bitch and your shoes are so last season!" The attention should now be diverted away from you, the male of the species, and headed straight into a 'CAT FIGHT'! You can all thank me later, lol!!
    In today's society perhaps the woman deserves it, as it's sexual harassment

I don't see many men getting away with groping a woman in a bar... =]

Gender equality? =P

• Woah dude when did this thread turn into a misogyny/misandry discussion thread? I haven't been here in too long

A picture I once again have no idea why I have saved...

And because I love Holmes
    (You can click this to view it bigger; embedding the whole image would be really huge)

• ^fokken saved

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
    • XirtAMg0D schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Mai. 2012, 22:18

• ^ later-in-life goals tbh! /sarcasm

Makes me giggle like a maniac.

• XirtAMg0D schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Mai. 2012, 22:27

• Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 0:35

~~~

V for Vienetta.

• Bloopy schrieb...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 7:45

• ^ loooololol

• Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 14:23
    Bloopy said:

:D :D :D

Change is coming through my shadow. My shadow's shedding skin, I've been picking my scabs again.

• DaddyPobbin said:

~~~

V for Vienetta.

Omg I laughed too hard at the second one.

• Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 15:03
    Skeletons of Cartoon Characters

www.retronaut.co/2010/02/tweety-pies-skeleton/

• SaoCartel schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 20:54
    digitalhooligan said:

Women don't need you white knighting everywhere, they can take care of themselves.

OT:

Lol dat azn hair.

• sgath92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 23:22
    SaoCartel said:
    digitalhooligan said:

Women don't need you white knighting everywhere, they can take care of themselves.

"White knighting" isn't always a bad thing. People who are so worried about gender equality should simply treat everyone better, instead of picking a side to treat worse to try to bring about an equilibrium.

Would you refuse to hold a door open for someone with their hands full of groceries, because they're a guy?

• SaoCartel schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 23:58
    sgath92 said:
    "White knighting" isn't always a bad thing. People who are so worried about gender equality should simply treat everyone better, instead of picking a side to treat worse to try to bring about an equilibrium.

Would you refuse to hold a door open for someone with their hands full of groceries, because they're a guy?

There's a better analogy than that out there. Defending another person (who more often than not, doesn't need you to do it) doesn't really compare to common courtesy. But to answer your question, I hold the door open for everyone (even if I don't like the person).

• Benutzer
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 1:02
    SaoCartel said:
    sgath92 said:

There's a better analogy than that out there. Defending another person (who more often than not, doesn't need you to do it) doesn't really compare to common courtesy. But to answer your question, I hold the door open for everyone (even if I don't like the person).
    I don't treat women any different, i'm always thrown by sexism, the lack of pay equality and sexist board room ratios.

There is humour in it all though and it is a 'pictures that make you laugh' thread and everything has to be taken lightly really.

Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia isn't/is popular on this thread =p

~~~

Piracy ads

• sgath92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 1:38
    SaoCartel said:
    But to answer your question, I hold the door open for everyone (even if I don't like the person).

That's kinda what I meant, a nice person treats everyone well. Not just the people of their opposite sex [whether its waiting to hold a door open for them in public, or having restraint in the use of violence, standing up for someone who looks like they need it, etc].

• sgath92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 1:39
    DaddyPobbin said:

I've downloaded factory service manuals and official technical drawings. GM, Ford and Dodge aren't as much of a dick about that kind of thing as the RIAA is.

They should learn from their example.

• Bloopy schrieb...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 2:49
    • sgath92 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 3:11
    Don't 3d printers only print plastic?

Would be a crappy car then.

• Bloopy schrieb...
    • Forum Moderator
    • 16. Mai. 2012, 7:18
    sgath92 said:
    Don't 3d printers only print plastic?
    No, there are many types using many different kinds of materials.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.