Forum » General Discussion

What do you look like? Post a picture of yourself/Introduce yourself.

 
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 2:43
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    Afk fapping.

    stop looking at my sister, man

    You know it's you I'm looking at.

    nevar


    Liar.

  • Kennoth said:
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    Afk fapping.

    stop looking at my sister, man

    You know it's you I'm looking at.

    nevar


    Liar.

    Liar, you are obviously looking at DP

    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 2:54
    yellowcarpet said:
    Kennoth said:
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    xShackled said:
    Kennoth said:
    Afk fapping.

    stop looking at my sister, man

    You know it's you I'm looking at.

    nevar


    Liar.

    Liar, you are obviously looking at DP


    I'm only ever looking at you baby.

    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 2:57

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
    • mikekatip schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 3:00
    XJ220RACER said:
    I see cats are popular in this topic!


    BOO CATS!

    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 3:02

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
    • mikekatip schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 3:11
    xShackled said:
    mikekatip said:
    XJ220RACER said:
    I see cats are popular in this topic!

    BOO CATS!

    you're hurting my feelings


    Sorry, I think I'm just scared from childhood pets. I always had dumb cats that would pee all over my legos, jump into the little stream behind our house and return with half-dead frogs and throw them into our K-Mart kiddie pool, while I was playing in it.

    I could also be scared by the experience of having to gut an entire house to the rafters and basically put new walls, floor, and ceilings into almost every room while I was in high school, because my parents made me help them remodel a house that was owned by a crazy lady with like 50 cats that used the entire house as a litter box. I don't even know how they got little cat paws on the ceiling. That place was crazy.

    Sorry I hurt your feelings.

    SMILES!



    I think I forgot to mention I'm from Pittsburgh when I posted my first picture. That would be an Eat N Park smiley cookie in place of my face.

    The fashion minded viewers should appreciate my ability to match my cookie with my outfit. Well, not so much of an outfit as it is an old Atari t-shirt, but you get the idea.

    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 3:18

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
    • mikekatip schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 3:27
    LOL! I didn't think you were serious. but thanks for accepting my apology anyway!

    I could probably write a book of bad cat stories. a former roomate, and childhood friend, got this spastic kitten (is that a band name?) when we were living together. This thing would literally run and bounce off of the walls. I think it was half rubber or something. One nite when he was at work I was trying to watch a movie with my girlfriend, and it wouldn't leave us alone. we put it in a basket or something and hung it on the doorknob for his room, eventually it fell asleep and stopped bothering us. It may have also once spent an hour or two in a kitchen cupboard...

  • mikekatip said:
    xShackled said:
    mikekatip said:
    XJ220RACER said:
    I see cats are popular in this topic!

    BOO CATS!

    you're hurting my feelings


    Sorry, I think I'm just scared from childhood pets. I always had dumb cats that would pee all over my legos, jump into the little stream behind our house and return with half-dead frogs and throw them into our K-Mart kiddie pool, while I was playing in it.

    I could also be scared by the experience of having to gut an entire house to the rafters and basically put new walls, floor, and ceilings into almost every room while I was in high school, because my parents made me help them remodel a house that was owned by a crazy lady with like 50 cats that used the entire house as a litter box. I don't even know how they got little cat paws on the ceiling. That place was crazy.

    Sorry I hurt your feelings.

    SMILES!



    I think I forgot to mention I'm from Pittsburgh when I posted my first picture. That would be an Eat N Park smiley cookie in place of my face.

    The fashion minded viewers should appreciate my ability to match my cookie with my outfit. Well, not so much of an outfit as it is an old Atari t-shirt, but you get the idea.


    Cats that pee on lego? FUCK THEM.

    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Apr. 2012, 22:10
    Skiye said:
    DaddyPobbin said:

    Me, slighty aroused and intoxicated


    haha great pic. wish my hair was that long. its grows quick though...
    1 year ago:

    a few weeks ago:
    Why am I suddenly thinking I need a new mop head?

    =P

    ;)

    • Naijca schrieb...
    • Moderator
    • 23. Apr. 2012, 23:52
    graaaaaaace said:I know my hair isn't quite as long, but I think mine's pretty healthy and nice looking for the length it is. Which is long enough to cover my nips.

    Oh and ignore the kitty. Soz.

    Your hair is really nice, and it has an unique color. Is it natural? And your eyebrows are pretty perfect too.

    And I will never ignore the cat, NEVER. S/he is adorable! ;w;

    Feel free to message me for assistance, reports and misc → [Inbox]
    Last.fmで顧客サポートです。日本語はいいぞ! → [メール]
    For assistance in other languages, please check the list here.
  • [spam]

    [spam]

    I'm beautiful no matter what they say
    Bearbeitet von Lastfmsupport am 19. Jul. 2012, 15:07
    • mayaxx687 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 1:56
    My name is Maya, I'm almost 15, my favorite color is pink, and I don't leave my house a lot.


    • NFXFSX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 6:29

  • ^ love the cigar

    ____________________


    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 12:09

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
    • NFXFSX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 15:12
    Sensualeyes said:
    ^ love the cigar

    I'm about to blow your mind.

    It's lumpia. :P

    • time2dive schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 17:52
    DANCECORPS said:
    graaaaaaace said:
    Which is long enough to cover my nips.

    Prove it!

    Btw, speaking of hair, here's what happens when you go travelling for 6 weeks without a comb or conditioner:

    rock n roll! \m/


    Where is that? it looks like N.Vancouver.

    .this is our bomb.
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 19:39
    Seeing as the last.fm sturmabteilung locked the other one, I guess i'll post it hear...



    This is literally the only photograph of me I can find. As I mentioned previously i'm not actually marrying my own sister, despite how appearances may appear to contrary.

    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 20:29

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
    • Kennoth schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 25. Apr. 2012, 23:49
    I think the bad pictures thread should merge with this one..

    • amlee5605 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2012, 7:02

    [spam]

    [spam]

    shoot....shoot.....shoot..shoot.shoot.shoot POW!
    Bearbeitet von Lastfmsupport am 16. Mai. 2012, 23:32
    • MrMetroid schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2012, 13:55

    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 26. Apr. 2012, 15:26

    [spam]

    [spam]

    Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.