Forum » General Discussion

What is your current life struggle?

• Eliytres- schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 15:47
    My biggest struggle is my mood changing at least 20 times a day. I can be sad and happy 5 minutes after each other and even at the same time. Many people don't understand that and become pissed when I'm not happy, and it tires and frustrates me endlessly!

O, rymdens svarta djup...
    • kybub5 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 11. Apr. 2012, 17:29
    My current struggle is getting over the loss of my son. My girlfriend was 23 weeks pregnant when we discovered that he was no longer living. We went to get his heart checked out at a specialty hospital and the lady informed us that his heart was not beating. We were immediately taken to a room so she could deliver him. He was born the next morning. It's hard to lose a child, but to lose one you'll never get to meet is a whole different struggle. It's been a little over 3 months and not a day goes by that I don't think about my little Gavin Michael. I hope no one on here has had a similar struggle. It's awful.

• So sorry to hear that Kybub5. I may be dealing with my dad's tumor, but I would hate to lose a baby just like that. I hope things go better for you and that eventually you have a child that will help you move on, even though nothing will ever beat the feeling and love you had for Gavin Michael, even if he wasn't born yet.

• kybub5 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Apr. 2012, 13:19
    Thank you NightVermillion :) It's good to know that there are people, whether it be on the internet or in my real life, that have insightful and positive things to say about a negative situation. Dealing with any sort of family struggle can be rough and I know the loss of Gavin has put a bit of a strain on my own family.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 13. Apr. 2012, 20:54
    My laziness is taking over. I cant do shit, I'm so unproductive I cant even...

• Goldness schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Apr. 2012, 1:29
    xenthrax said:
    My laziness is taking over. I cant do shit, I'm so unproductive I cant even...

This.

And I really need to get a job.

I finally got a cool ad lib.
  • self esteem issues

e: my little "problems" seem tiny and irrelevant next to what someone said about their baby.. i am sorry for your loss

• I'm not supposed to shave my face until June because I'm in the middle of a beardrace with the groom, but my head feels like a furry testicle and I really don't like the sensation. Plus I look like a hipster.

sometimes i look at my feet but then i look away at once because feet are repulsive
  • Mostly with the distance between me and my family.

It's hard to be so far away from my sisters, brother-in-law, grandparents (on my father's side) and my nieces.

I barely even know my two youngest nieces. I've only met them 3 times, and I missed both of my sister's pregnancies with them. Missed my sister's wedding, although I didn't really want to go because I think she's jumping into it just to avoid being alone.

My grandpa is dealing with cancer and hasn't been doing well, so being so far away during this time is hard. Hearing about it over the phone isn't a great feeling.

Plus side, I can avoid all the bullshit drama that occurs with my family.

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Jul. 2012, 21:15
    My struggle = learning and accepting the life lesson that most people that come into our lives, will not and can not stay in our lives for always or even for very long. And learning to let them go, along with my emotional attachment.

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Jul. 2012, 13:30

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
  • time management, i have no time for anything usually, i need to just relax sometimes

also money of course, when you barely make enough to pay your own bills and buy your own necessities its hard to afford things for your band, it sucks but bleh its life

• Pillorian schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Jul. 2012, 17:47
    HankMulder said:
    Not killing myself everyday because I've fallen in love with a fantasy.

“I linger yet with Nature, for the night hath been to me a more familiar face than that of man; and in her starry shade of dim and solitary loveliness, I learn’d the language of another world.”
  • Still trying to come to terms with the death of my Dad five years ago.

"I never picked cotton"
    • JBThazard schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Jul. 2012, 2:27
    Inability to be alone.

• Madelines schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Jul. 2012, 3:54
    xShackled said:
    I'll always have a hard time with this ^
    I imagine I may too, but hopefully it will get a bit easier.

This is an interesting little article if you care to read it. : )
    The Permanence of Impermanence

Has our Autumn died...Help me find you again
  • My current struggle is dealing with hypothyroidism and not being able to find an affective dosage of the medicine I have to take. I have no appitite, no energy, real moody, and I have to fight to wake up everyday.Diet and exercise does not help me lose weight, and I continuously gain it. I've tried anorexia and bulemia. The only way I have been able to manage weight and get some off is during my past two pregnancies. I had morning sickness all the way through. That with the baby taking any of the nutrition that I was able to keep down. But as soon as baby is out, metabolism slows way down again. It is so slow that it seems as if it almost doesn't exist. My husband doesn't understand this struggle and makes it all the more difficult to deal with. It puts more of a strain on our relationship because he sees me as a lazy person. I wish I could make him understand what I'm going through. This is literally killing me.

• Had relationship troubles not long ago, now i'm just trying to get back on my feet and live a little, maybe loose some weight, cut my hair ect.

Good luck to everyone currently dealing with stuff. :)

Welcome to the forums, where everyone is happy.
  • Madelines said:
    . And learning to let them go, along with my emotional attachment.

Very much struggling with this also.

• NFXFSX schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Jul. 2012, 6:47
    Some people call me Hitler. Others call me a Jew. So should I stick myself in a gas chamber and salute Mein Fuhrer? So confused.

• NFXFSX said:
    Some people call me Hitler. Others call me a Jew. So should I stick myself in a gas chamber and salute Mein Fuhrer? So confused.

Why is that? I got called a Jew in high school because I have a large nose...

• I'm so fucked up that in 90% of the times at home I leave the blind down. So that I don't have to see the sky. The sky makes me nervous and paranoid like hell. I just want the same weather as the other cities nearby. But it's too sunny sometimes. As if the clouds dissolve just because they want to provoke me and laugh about me.

I wish I wouldn't need to go to work anymore, just stay at home with the blind down.

I wish I wouldn't give a shit about that anymore. the pills do help a bit at least (called "seroquel", it's a Quetiapine, already 400mg a day).

• I am really nervous
    Aaaaand anxious

witchcraft
  • negative income, well unemployment benefits.
    I'm already on neg income and rent alone is about to go up to more than what i have coming in per week. I don't see any way to get past this problem at least not any positive ways as I'm unemployable with my health issues. stressing has screwed my sleeping patterns now as well. :/

• Life

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.