Forum » GD Game Threads

Favorite Artist You Have in Common With The Above User..

• “Get beyond love and grief: exist for the good of Man.”
    Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings
  • Adele.

EMINEM
  • nothing

• Ackspice schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 9:45
  • Slayer

• Ackspice schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 12:33
  • Massive attack

• “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”
    • xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 14:06

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
  • Evanescence

• 3 Doors Down

• she & him

• Damien Rice

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
    • [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 18:10
    The Beach boys

• ooMaz3Roo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 18:11
    This one's easy, EDIT: Rammstein

• Slayer

Perhaps you see clouds in the sky float past, or perhaps birds in flight. You absorb images that change from one moment to the next. The wing beat that was just in the present is now already past - and the next one, so recently in the future, has become the present: the future and the past obviously collide in the blink of an eye, touching on the fine line that we call the present.
    - Stefan Klein
  • Damien Rice

• xShackled schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 18:57

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von hjbardenhagen am 17. Apr. 2014, 1:15
  • Radiohead

- Stefan Klein
    • ccm_ schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 22:01
    Tool

"You've got to find some way of saying it without saying it." - Duke Ellington
  • Atmosphere :D

• dazeno24 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 22:33

• 2bloo4U schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 24. Apr. 2012, 23:07
  • Not really anything, but if I HAD to pick one, I'd say... ehhh.. New Order I guess.

• Absolutely nothing.. their music taste isn't really my cup of tea.

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.