Forum » Last.fm Client Support

iPod "Com Error" even though the songs are in my library

• iPod "Com Error" even though the songs are in my library

I have all the songs from my iPod Touch in my library, but I still get the "COM error"

[120513 05:52:51] ITunesComWrapper::logComError()590: L2
    COM error: COM couldn't get file path for SISTAR - Lead Me
    Result code: S_FALSE

I already looked at this: http://www.last.fm/help/faq?category=105#271

I knew I had the songs in my library, and I had no duplicates, but I did the "Consolidate Library" anyway, and the problem didn't get solved.
    So I just deleted the files iTunes made in my iTunes Music folder...

I changed my computer recently, does that have anything to do with it? But I don't have any songs from my old computer, and all of the songs on my iPod are in my new computer. Would it make a difference that the apps on my iPod touch are from my old computer? iTunes keeps asking me to transfer the apps I have from my old computer, and I allow it to, but the computer apparently doesn't support the app so it just doesn't transfer them. Then the same thing happens each time I sync my iPod. I wouldn't think that apps have anything to do with this, but just in case it does.

My iPod used to scrobble just fine on my old computer... My old computer was Windows 7, and this new one is a Windows XP, but would that make a difference?

• wickedpt schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Mai. 2012, 16:22
    Having the same problem. Last.FM wont scrobble songs from my 6th Gen Ipod Nano. Giving COM errors.

• xmag schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 22. Mai. 2012, 17:51
    +1

The same problem, iPod nano 6gen (sometimes) show "590: L2
    COM error"
    (iTunes 10.6.1, lastfm 1.5.4.27091, Windows XP SP3)

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.