Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Last.fm app crash when I switch between primary and secondary account

• Luna429 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Mai. 2012, 12:37

Last.fm app crash when I switch between primary and secondary account

Hello to everybody from Italy, I joined the wonderful world of Last.fm six years ago and, after several periods of absence, I returned to renew my subscription.
    I downloaded the beta software Last.fm (2.01.18) and I immediately appreciated the advantages using my main account without encountering any problems.
    Just today I decided to register a second account to use for "other music" so I tried to configure the 2nd account on software Last.fm.
    The configuration has been done correctly, but when I try to switch between primary and secondary, the application quits. Each follow attempt to reopen it is useless.
    I am using OS X, the only way to fix the problem was to delete the program's preferences in the system library.

Is that a known issue?

Thanks for any reply.

I apologize for my terrible english :9

• Please post bug reports for the new client version in the Audioscrobbler Beta forum.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.