Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Radio Play Problems with Last.FM Mac Desktop Beta

• jstncwlcx schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 20. Apr. 2012, 17:06

Radio Play Problems with Last.FM Mac Desktop Beta

Hi,

I recently downloaded the new beta of the Last.FM Mac desktop mac application/scrobbler. I love a lot about it... especially some of the things it fixes. But I have been experiencing one annoying issue.

When I play a radio station it stops playing between each track. Once a track finishes, it appears to switch to the next track and the controls in the upper right corner don't show the track as paused...but the track isn't playing.

The only way to get it playing again is hit the pause button, and then it it once again.

I am using the 2.1.17 version of the Desktop app.

I was wondering if this was a known issue? and if there were any known fixes?

Thanks for your time.

• Please post bug reports for the new client version in the Audioscrobbler Beta forum.

Facet zaprosił mnie do kina i w połowie drogi pyta mnie: "A stać Cię na bilet..."?...i tak ma być.

FAQ Legal Terms and Policies Polskie forum pomocy The English forum Support Music Manager Music Manager - support System Status
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.