Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Scrobbling OFFLINE with Spotify

• witter56 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Mär. 2012, 21:37

Scrobbling OFFLINE with Spotify

Is this possible?

I am moving soon to another appartment and I won't have internet for 2-3 weeks. But I still wanna listen to music and scrobble it all, using Spotify...

So will my songs I play in Spotify also scrobble (offline) or not?

If I recall correctly: this happens in other media players such as Windows Media Player... Correct?

• Babs_05 schrieb...
    • 9. Mär. 2012, 21:57
    If you are offline and playing from Spotify, everything will be in cache.

• witter56 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 10. Mär. 2012, 11:05
    Thank you my FRIEND

• kramstan schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Apr. 2012, 9:39
    I'm interested to know whether the tracks did scrobble once your internet connection was re-established. It hasn't worked for me before, for example, when I have been on holiday and listened to loads of tracks offline they didn't scrobble when I got back home and connected to internet again.

• dankine schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 23. Apr. 2012, 11:38
    kramstan said:
    I'm interested to know whether the tracks did scrobble once your internet connection was re-established. It hasn't worked for me before, for example, when I have been on holiday and listened to loads of tracks offline they didn't scrobble when I got back home and connected to internet again.

what was the time period between listening and attempting to submit?

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
    • Jorge_Mir schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 5. Jun. 2012, 13:56
    I listen to most of my music offline via Spotify too, on the commute to school, and find that normally things don't scrobble. is there something I'm not doing right?
    Thanks

• You all are one step ahead of me--how do I even get Spotify to scrobble while online? I can't find the appropriate app.

• I've trued to scrobble offline with Spotify Mobile and it never scrobbles.
    Can someone tell me how you're scrobbling offline?

• What I'd like to know.

This is what I'd like to know, when I go into Spotify Preferences I have Scrobble to Last.fm checked okay I enter my username & password. Right...well nothing happens to my Desktop Client meaning it must not read that I enabling scrobbling on Spotify but I clearly did!!
    Am I missing something here or not following a proper procedure? Any or all help is very much appreciated. :-) Thank you

• dankine schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 8. Jun. 2012, 11:44
    spotify doesn't scrobble through the client.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities"
    "I don't want to believe, I want to know"

Auto Corrections Group
  • Thank u for the information dankine. Really appreciate the response.

• tapenoon schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 11. Jun. 2012, 2:21
    the only time i have been able to scrobble with spotify offline i didn't quit and restart the spotify client/app. also note that last.fm won't accept scrobbles older than two weeks (this is true for the ipod also).

Taxicab movies in our heads and cigarettes
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.