Forum » Last.fm Client Support

Scrobbling even though nothing is playing

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Okt. 2006, 7:42

Scrobbling even though nothing is playing

I downloaded the last.fm player yesterday, and I have tried to make it work ever since. It scrobbles the songs that I'm listening in Winamp perfectly, but it's the radio I'm having problems with. I connect to a station, currently similar music to PMMP, but the player just says Getting station info... and on the bottom left corner it reads Buffering (0%). It never goes further than 0 %. Then, if I check my recent tracks, there are four songs that I 'have listened' by the radio. Except that the player still is saying 'Getting station info' and if I check the Now playing tab, it says Not currently listening. All in all; I hear no music and the radio says I'm not listening to any but still songs from the station get scrobbled on the page. Can anybody help?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 15. Okt. 2006, 15:37
    Now the radio works. It first had to buffer/something for 15 minutes, and then it started playing though the quality was really bad, the song was stopping every two seconds etc. I closed all programs and now it's working fine. But still it confuses me how it could be scrobbling songs from the radio without it playing anything...?

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.