Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Editing song titles

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 27. Aug. 2005, 15:18

Editing or merging song titles

Allright... Let me start this off with an example.

A few months ago, Kanye West's new single "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" first leaked. Back then, the title to the song was really unclear; some people called it "Diamonds are forever", others called it "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" and others just called it "Diamonds". The song appeared on various mixtapes back then and I listened to it plenty of times so the "Diamonds" entry already has been played something like 15 times on my profile.

But now Kanye's new album dropped. I got it in the mail today, and I found out the official title to that song became "Diamonds from Sierra Leone". I ripped the album, tagged all mp3's up the way they're displayed on the back cover... But now my profile has 2 entries for one and the same song. I would love to merge the "Diamonds" entry with "Diamonds from Sierra Leone", but unfortunately for me, Last FM doesn't have a feature like that. Maybe that would be something nice to add for the future?

Bearbeitet von einem gelöschten Benutzer am 27. Aug. 2005, 15:18

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.