Forum » Feedback and Ideas

Blanket Dislikes

• BoredPeon schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 28. Jan. 2012, 23:29

Blanket Dislikes

Non English music.

It keeps finding its way into my playing songs. Nothing against their music but I prefer my music in English. There should be an language specific option.

Disliked Artist

If I tag five songs belonging to the the artist it should stop choosing them.

Remixes

I do not like remixes, I find them annoying. A no remix option.

• david2165 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 30. Jan. 2012, 22:57

Radio

Why do you stop playing my radio tag just to make sure you are not playing to deaf years. I find it most annoying as I listen to the radio while I am gameing on my laptop and I have to close my game to reactivate the radio then reboot my game. STOP IT PLEASE.
    Regards
    David 2165

• Re: Radio

david2165 said:
    Why do you stop playing my radio tag just to make sure you are not playing to deaf years. I find it most annoying as I listen to the radio while I am gameing on my laptop and I have to close my game to reactivate the radio then reboot my game. STOP IT PLEASE.
    Regards
    David 2165
    I'm not really sure why you thought this would be the correct thread to post this in, but take a look at this: Why do I get this “Are you still listening” message with the bear? Is there a way to turn it off?

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.