Forum » Web Site Support

Did something bad just happen?

• funkytom schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 1:05
    Hmmm, well being 1am in the UK I guess you might have to wait for them to fix it. Don't worry. They will sort it out.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 1:17
    Jep jep... This is quite annoying because i tought that the service is so certain and good that it would be worth of paying. This is a third time when i'll have to consider what i should do...

• For it to improve they really need donations. So a bit of a catch-22 I'm afraid. It's your choice though.

• recommendations and artists overall list are back :D

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 1:52
    I'm tired to complain again and again. Everytime it works fantastic a few hours later.>.<
    Anyway, good job?!

• so neighbours are back too... good job ;)

• Herlow schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 9:14
    All back in good shape!

As I said to myself, "just wait, it'll turn out alright"

• skerzo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 9:35

Re:

Quoth Herlow:
    All back in good shape!

As I said to myself, "just wait, it'll turn out alright"

So is everybody ok now - jesus I dread to think how some of the people around here would deal with a real catastrophe - really you should listen to yourself sometimes.

[ YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE ]
    • Herlow schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 12:46
    Like friends dying? i understand how the matters of this website are small if you put them in a bigger picture, but this website is a part of my wellbeing while i work, if I start to get iriitated when i work, or even bored, that might lead to me not working at all. On a personal level the wellbeing of this website is a part of my attitude against ther people. If the empty buildings in a town like Borås would be torn down, then the kids would have no place to play and hide and discover, it would cripple their welfare. i must say you have a point in people complaining like it's a matter of life and death, but I really think that it is good when people react on what's going on around them, whatever it is.

• Shof515 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 13:02
    um...Herlow, are you ok?

• skerzo schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 13:48

Re:

Quoth Herlow:
    Like friends dying? i understand how the matters of this website are small if you put them in a bigger picture, but this website is a part of my wellbeing while i work, if I start to get iriitated when i work, or even bored, that might lead to me not working at all. On a personal level the wellbeing of this website is a part of my attitude against ther people. If the empty buildings in a town like Borås would be torn down, then the kids would have no place to play and hide and discover, it would cripple their welfare. i must say you have a point in people complaining like it's a matter of life and death, but I really think that it is good when people react on what's going on around them, whatever it is.

Its not a personal attack - its just that some people react like its gonna ruin their life.. and I can't help but think that your 'wellbeing' would be greatly improved if you stopped worrying about such minor things... its not like the site being down stops you listening to music - the site is just a bit of fun - if it never even existed I think we'd all still be managing to continue living...
    and yes, maybe i did get out of bed the wrong side this morning.

[ YOUR COMPANY NAME HERE ]
    • Herlow schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Jan. 2006, 13:55
    and if we had no fun at all? you go get some fun skerzo!

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.