Forum » Web Site Support

how do i get my charts to show less artists (ex: 10 instead of like 30)

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jan. 2006, 15:34

how do i get my charts to show less artists (ex: 10 instead of like 30)

(new user here if ya couldnt tell lol)

i want to figure out how i can change my chart's style and also how to get it to show only the top 10 or 15 artists as opposed to the top 25 or 30 w/e its doing now.

all advice appreciated much.

• simulacra schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jan. 2006, 17:50
    well, by default there are 50 artists displayed on your profile's main site (or less, until you listen to enough music). if you click on the "Top Artists – Overall" link, you'll get a longer list (of up to 300 top artists as far as i know). i'm afraid you can't change this.

but what you can do, is to look what you could like at for your site (the link is in the menu above). for example, you can use a brand new chart designer (...maybe not so new, people use it for several weeks... but it's still a new and funny toy :) ). it says, "as a subscriber you get the privilege of using the chart designer and using custom styles made by other subscribers". (you can subscribe here.)

and you can get cool custom chart images like this...

...or this:

(my weekly chart in both examples.)

you can also get other formats of charts (e.g. a RSS feed) and use them on your website, look at the data feeds.

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 3. Jan. 2006, 18:22

Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.