Forum » Web Site Support

Upload picture not possible

• headey schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mär. 2011, 17:19

Is there a problem with lost avatars again?

no comment on http://status.last.fm/
    =============================
    edit
    2April 2011 - put it back myself.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
    Ludwig Wittgenstein
    -but how boring life would be

headey cocktail
    Bearbeitet von headey am 2. Apr. 2011, 20:06
    • snyde1 schrieb...
    • Abonnent
    • 31. Mär. 2011, 18:07

Re: Avatars

headey said:
    Is there a problem with lost avatars again?
    I think so.

Improve your view of Last.fm - add some User Scripts.
    Did I hear that right? Mondegreens - for the misheard word. Like Odds? Can't get better than Even Odds!

Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
  • There is a problem with uploading images to (some) artist profile page, have not heard any mentioning of problems with avatars.

Is yours lost? or can't you change yours?

I can't be held responsable for whatever i say
    • edijs023 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 31. Mär. 2011, 18:23
    Two weeks we've been experiencing this problem.. and still nothin'? Mod's could post some update about this ongoing situation.

• Well the problem seemed to have been solved but maybe it has returned in another way or not solved for all?

The issue at the moment seems to be with images for artists profile pages and as far as I know not with avatars. Do you have a problem with changing your avatar?

• [Gelöschter Benutzer] schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2011, 4:41
    I'm guessing this has to do with this...

I tried to upload this image to Camp Lo & Pete Rock, but after I would upload it, the page would just refresh and it doesn't appear.

Can someone fix this problem, or upload that pic itself?

Thanks.

• I've just tried uploading album art for Donna Summer and that went well. But uploading the same image to the profile page was (still) not possible.

• Same here, just uploaded a couple artist profile pictures, and.... nothing. No message, no pictures, no nothing.

• i'm having the same problem with artist images too

• It's interesting how http://status.last.fm/ is showing that all parameters are OK while images uploading system is crashed.

• I'm trying to upload pictures as well, but the browser only returning to the "Upload image"-page :3

At first I thought it just was a bug in Firefox 4 because I installed it today, but then I tried to do the same in Google Chrome and that browser also returning to "Upload image"-page when clicking Upload picture button

• Just to let you know, we're aware of the current image upload problem and are looking into it. Sorry for the trouble!

• NorseDave schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2011, 13:52
    Right now, I'm able to add Albums' pics, but not Artists' pics. It keep returning to the "Upload image" page.

VIVA EL DIAOL!
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2011, 14:40
    NorseDave sagte:
    Right now, I'm able to add Albums' pics, but not Artists' pics. It keep returning to the "Upload image" page.

x2

• edijs023 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2011, 16:27

@foreverautumn

Ok.. We'll wait. Please PM me when everything's working again.

• I managed to upload this picture now but it won't show up in ViViD's Images and the voting system doesn't work?

http://www.last.fm/music/ViViD/+images/61113843

• When I try to upload artist images I get this kind of error message, after 5-10 minutes of waiting:

http://www.last.fm/music/Sophie+Tucker/+images/upload?&error=105

• edijs023 schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 1. Apr. 2011, 19:32
    WOW! IT'S WORKING! And the voting as well1 :)

• Killinstinct said:
    I managed to upload this picture now but it won't show up in ViViD's Images and the voting system doesn't work?

http://www.last.fm/music/ViViD/+images/61113843

Yeah, and on top it says 1 of 0 (see all), I think this might be the cause of the problem. Somehow there are two databases(?) with images, this new one and the old one. The old one is visible the new one not.

That the voting system does not work on this image, and it doesn't at this moment, is cos computers are smart :-) if there are 0 items in a database no voting is needed :-)
    The unsmart thing is an unreal reality, there is 1 item in a sum (database) of 0. If I remember math, barely, the only real number to be part of a sum of 0 is 0 (and not 1 or any other value). Well that's my theory, hope it makes any sense :-)

• edijs023 said:
    WOW! IT'S WORKING! And the voting as well1 :)

YES!!! Have just tried uploading images on 2 different artist profile pages and it works.

Thanx to whomever got it fixed.

• Benutzer
    • 2. Apr. 2011, 7:13
    From a music manager? I still can't. :(

• wbroun schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 2. Apr. 2011, 22:37

Not working again!

Keep trying to upload image of artist and it's not working. Really annoying!

• Benutzer
    • 12. Apr. 2011, 20:46
    it's "ongoing". yawn.

• I've been uploading album art and images to artist profile pages a lot and that works fine at the moment. So any issues could be related to just a few artist, would be smart to mention their name(s) when problems occur.

• petason schrieb...
    • Benutzer
    • 14. Apr. 2011, 13:52

[spam]

[spam]

Bearbeitet von Knapster01 am 14. Apr. 2011, 14:18
Anonyme Benutzer dürfen keine Beiträge schreiben. Bitte log dich ein oder registriere dich, um Beiträge in den Foren schreiben zu können.